About the job
Danone North America is building a stand-alone structure for our Premium Organic Dairy business operations (PD+). The following role is intended to support that business as a ground floor opportunity supporting these exciting brands in a new context. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding business, with the iconic Horizon Organic brand and the innovative Wallaby yogurt brand, a distinctive premium, organic portfolio with a long-lasting strong commitment to sustainability across its value chain.
About the Job:
We are currently looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Finance Director! This is a key leadership position within the Finance Organization to give co-piloting strategic support for the sales marketing and innovation organizations.
This is a hybrid position with an expectation of 3 days per week onsite in Broomfield, CO.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Act as an internal expert through Annual Operating Plan (AOP), Rolling Forecast (RF) and monthly close processes, providing guidance and setting achievable deadlines to Sales & Marketing teams.
- Manage relationships and communications with Sales & Marketing teams, providing financials reports to support decisions.
- Manage Vol/Mix/Price analysis through AOP, RF cycles and monthly close, performing variance analysis vs. forecast / prior year and AOP.
- Finance leader for Innovation & Renovation projects: Working on financials for each project and giving financials recommendations for the project team and during Decision Team meetings.
- Lead monitoring of total trade expenditure with sales divisions to ensure promotion planning accuracy.
- Lead monitoring of A&P expenditure with Marketing team to ensure ROI of media, activations, and customer marketing investments.
- Own Top line balance sheet, Monthly reviews with Trade Accounting.
- Manage relationships with Demand Planning teams during forecast process. Facilitate conversations and bridge gaps between Sales team and Demand Planning.
- Maintain and publish Power BI reports including but not limited to Daily Sales report, Gross to Net report, Balance Sheet report, and Vol/Mix/Price analysis.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Sales & Marketing teams requests, including ad-hoc projects.
This Position falls under Danone’s strategic portfolio review, which includes the potential sale of the Horizon Organic and Wallaby brands. An employee who accepts this role agrees to transition to a new employer in the event of a sale.
The base compensation range for this position is $150,000-$180,000 commensurate with experience. There is also an exciting Success Bonus opportunity related to this role.
- Bachelor level studies (Advanced Studies Preferred)
- 8+ years of CPG Finance experience preferred
- Previous People management
- Managerial & Leadership Competencies
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Business acumen
- Proactive and constructive attitude