About the job
Danone is a company committed to an inspiring mission "Bring health by alimentation to the greatest number". This ambition is deployed through daily concrete commitments around social and environmental issues, with local communities, farmers, partners... Danone Portugal operates within a mature and competitive market. It is the category leader with a 40% of Market share. "In store activation" is a key business driver and Excellence in execution has been given a high priority. Field team right now looking for new candidates to re-enforce the actual team.
The sales trainee will be responsible to make happen Danone sales strategy within the stores that are under his responsibility. The role must have a passion to daily execute with excellence that strategy and maximize the visibility of Danone products for the shopper in stores. The main responsabilities are:
Challenges of the role:
• Make daily commercial visits to the stores (according to a pre-defined routing) in order to confirm all the KPIs focus of Danone and give the best contribution to ensure a 5 ***** store.
• Implementation of the commercial strategy defined in the accounts for which it is responsible.
• Negotiation of promotions and monitoring their implementation.
• Give a high contribution to maximize volume sales and profitability target defined for each costumer.
• Find new opportunities in store to increase Danone sales, OSA of Danone Brands, visibility of Danone to the shopper and guarantee that counterparts negotiated at central level are implemented in the stores.
• Give regular strategic feedback to commercial office of Danone context in the stores and about the competitors.
• Implement or guarantee the correct implementation of shopper marketing initiatives in stores to ensure we are always top of mind for the shopper, like Big Storms defined with a monthly frequency.
• Implement or guarantee the correct implementation of planograms in stores to ensure the fair visibility of Danone in stores.
How the perfect candidate looks like:
• Degree in Management, Economics or similar.
• Recently finished the degree or no more than 1/2 years of similar sales experience.
• Fluency in English and Portuguese is required.
• Strong drive for results attitude is required.
• Proactivity, looking for new opportunities, taking initiative and problem-solving attitude required.
• Good analytical (Excel knowledge is required) and creative skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills need.
• Desire to work in sales and learn how to handle different customers and situations.
• Have passion to growth as a team.
If this sounds like you... apply now!