About the job
Would you like to become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader? Here is your chance! Danone IT is working in close collaboration with our Finance departments and will be a key partner to deliver the transformation of the company through new Finance tech backbone known as SAP S4/HANA Central Finance (CFIN). As the Senior IT Business Process Manager FICO at Danone’s, you will oversee several activities within the implementation if CFIN projects.
Embark on an exciting transformation journey of IT, fostering a new culture of everyday agility. A culture of being change catalysts, borderless, obsessed with value creation and of being a proud tech tribe.
As the Senior IT Business Process Manager FICO, you will be responsible for:
- Setting up and leading team that in charge of SAP retrofit within EU CIS & Turkey region. Mainly team will be sources from external providers, but also with few insources
- Contributing from the beginning to align project ambition and scope with finance business goals, as part of the PMO team
- Working closely with Core CFIN and main stakeholders on all levels to organize project milestones and define deliverables
- Contributing to connect and share dependencies with other ongoing programs
- Facilitating mobilization of function stakeholders in the region through particular business partnering attitude and actions
You are a perfect fit for this role, because:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Financial IT scope
- You are familiar with Project management in Finance ecosystem (both business and IT)
- You have solid knowledge of SAP COPA and ML functionalities
- You have understanding of integration of SAP S4 Central Finance with both upstream and downstream applications (source systems and Data warehouse for reporting)
- Knowledge of Agile methodology would be an asset
- You are experienced with big implementation projects, in an international and complex environment
- You have pro-active attitude with strong communication skills and ability to adapt to change, determination and flexibility.
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Danone, Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Alpro, Activia, Żywiec Zdrój or Nutridrink sounds familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward? At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. Join this worldwide movement and explore Danone IS/IT universe: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
- You will become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader!
- Danone is all about development! We ensure you working with great products, technologies in international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop on this position depends on you!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts (all of them can be found at: https://danone.pl/profesjonalisci/#benefity).
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next steps are two meetings with your future managers at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).