About the job
Senior Data Scientist
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people's lives. Some of our brands include Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, Alpro, Volvic or Evian. And as one of the largest Certified B Corporation(R) in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
To support Danone's top-level ambition to adopt a data-empowered organization, we are building a team in Paris to be the "Data analytics and AI center of Excellence" for Europe as well as the data sciences capabilities for Europe in Danone. We are currently a team of 6 and we are part of the IT organization at Danone, working in close link with other teams supporting data governance, data transformation and Data product Management.
To support our growth and develop new use cases, we are looking into a highly skilled and motivated senior Data Scientist, to work on innovative and concrete projects. You will be integrated in a delivery team and coach several junior Data Scientists.
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide compelling and well thought input regarding the Data & Analytics vision in your functional domain
- Guide the junior members on the algorithms/methodologies to be leveraged in the use cases in line with the data science expert of the team
- Develop and deliver Data science & AI module for projects under your supervision or for exploration topics projects when needed
- Continuously train on new Data science & AI methodologies
- You deliver data science products, from ideation until production and you provide guidance to more junior members of the team
- Masters Degree or PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Data science or related domains
- 4-8 years in delivering Complex Data science & AI projects from MVP to industrialized solutions
- Excellent coding skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
Hit the “apply now”. In case you are invited to the selection process you should expect to receive feedback 2 weeks after each step of the process. To comply with GDPR, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Valerija Usova, Interim Talent Manager, email@example.com.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.