About the job
The Director IT & Data Business Partner will be the key strategic liaison between the business and IT & Data for all technology needs in the US. This individual will be responsible for understanding the business and its strategic goals, requirements and objectives. This role will drive prioritization of business technology projects and support in the prioritization of work throughout the group. This role will work closely with local and global IT product groups to identify solutions to fulfill the demands that align with both the business strategy and the global technology strategy. The BP will also work to ensure successful delivery and support of the IT and Data applications that enable business value.
This role will support E2E business processes but will focus on specific priority areas of Supply Chain, Finance, Ecommerce and other cross-functional topics. The position can be based in our office White Plains, NY or Broomfield, CO office.
Business Strategy / Strategic Vision
- Act as main point of contact between business and IT & Data function to align on strategic priorities, roadmaps and connects with the right IT & Data expert to solve and implement data & IT needs for the business.
- Identify business technology needs and strategies and develop a strategic roadmap of products and services to enable growth, developing business cases to secure commitment for delivery
- Ensure related priorities are clearly and consistently communicated to business and IT & Data organization
- Manages IT strategic roadmap for business organization to IT & Data organization (ie, Product Group Leaders) and secures commitment of delivery within IT & Data organization
- Manages transversal business topics, including transversal overview of IT performance
- Manages IT strategic roadmap process within Product Group Leaders
- Promotes continuous improvement stakeholders
Value Creation and Leadership
- Optimizes Business interactions with IT & Data, providing more efficiency and quality to delivery
- Identify opportunities for technology and analytics to generate value for business
- Manage business continuity and reliability by ensuring IT & Data operations are performing and delivering without disruption. Engage and manage escalations as required.
Process, Product and Project Delivery
- Manage project and product portfolio within the assigned business area.
- Provide consultation during all phases of product development, including ensuring business requirements are identified.
- Help institute product ownership and management using agile (Scrum) Framework and delivery model
- Works closely to business stakeholders throughout multiple areas under his/her responsibility, coordinates IT strategy within Product Group Leaders and connects with Product Owners
- Lead small team for career progression plus manage external partners for delivery and execution of key strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business Systems or Data and Analytics
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the technology field, previous customer facing role a plus.
- Bilingual (French and English) is a plus
- Strong knowledge on customer satisfaction & business partnering
- Broad understanding in IT & Data business model
- Proven experience delivering and implementing solutions in technology as Business Partner
- Strong functional and business process knowledge, particularly in Supply Chain, Finance, ECommerce
- Solid communication & influencing skills
- Ability to manage very high intensity problems
- Mastery of practical/technical knowledge
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- Experience in product management and agile delivery models
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $220-250K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. (Note that this section is only needed for roles that could be based in Colorado)