About the job
Are you ready for the revolution? Keep reading and become a part of IT & Data team in global FMCG leader! As a Senior Management Accounting IT Manager you will manage sustainably and efficiently business solutions framing Management Accounting and Controlling processes. You will ensure continuous customer value delivery through continuous improvement of solutions and processes, managing end-to-end activities aligned with product strategy and vision.
Embark on an exciting transformation journey of IT, fostering a new culture of everyday agility. A culture of being change catalysts, borderless, obsessed with value creation and of being a proud tech tribe.
As a Senior Management Accounting IT Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Accounting and Controlling management working on SAP Themis ERP FICO, SAP Central Finance, CO-PA, BI tools and others
- Improvement of financial accounting information with additional management dimensions for analysis and reporting needed for internal decision making
- Profitability Analysis Management (CO-PA) and its related governance
- Parallel Valuation
- SAP Central Finance CO integration with both upstream and downstream applications (source systems and Data warehouse for reporting)
- Finance and Controlling Analytics
You are a perfect fit for this role, because:
- You have strong experience and expertise on Localization, Taxes and Data Management processes and tools
- You are experienced in stakeholder management and business partnering
- Finance understanding and Controlling background would be an asset
- You are a strategic thinking with strong communication skills and ability to setup relationships with business
- You have ability to adapt to change and to work under pressure
DANONE is not an ordinary company - we are a group of companies and together with Danone, Żywiec Zdrój and Nutricia we are fulfilling our mission, according to which "we bring health to as many people as possible”.
Alpro, Activia, Żywiec Zdrój or Nutridrink sounds familiar to you? Do you know that behind these brands there is always Information Technology pushing them forward? At Danone, we use advanced and innovative IT solutions which are implemented in all Danone units around the world. Join this worldwide movement and explore Danone IS/IT universe: your IT skills could be a real asset for the alimentation revolution!
For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please explore www.careers.danone.com.
- Danone is all about development! We ensure you working with great products, technologies in international environment, learning from experts and experienced managers but how much you will develop on this position depends on you!
- You will become a part of IT revolution in global FMCG leader!
- We value smart working so that’s why while being focused on results, we offer flexible working hours and home office policy.
- On top of that you will have access to the benefits we offer to you and your family, including private medical care, benefit package for parents, life insurance, social fund or employee discounts (all of them can be found at: http://danone.pl/profesjonalisci/#benefity
Click the “Apply” button and create your profile in the recruitment system by uploading a CV. We will get acquainted with your experience and then we will arrange the selected candidates for the first telephone interview. Next step is a meeting with your future manager at Danone.
Do not hesitate and join our IT Team in Poland which vision is that the technology is a strategic differentiator for DANONE, powered by an IT agile organization.
We embrace diversity in our organization. This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Danone Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.
Administratorem Twoich danych osobowych udostępnionych w profilu oraz w dokumentach składanych w ramach rekrutacji jest Danone Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (ul. Redutowa 9/23, 01-103 Warszawa).