About the job
Quality, efficiency, and safety all play a big role in our work at Danone. Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for the Supply Chain team. We are currently looking to hire a Senior Manager, Customer Solutions based in Broomfield, CO!
The Senior Manager, Customer Solutions will be a contributor to profitable business growth by leading a team of Customer Solutions Specialists in executing best in class customer service. This position will cultivate and leverage internal and external relationships with the objective of optimizing supply chain processes which result in tangible improvements that differentiate Danone with our customers. The Senior Manager provides direction for the Customer Solutions department, which includes, but not limited to managing all aspects of the order to delivery process. This position will be the central owner of order to delivery for an assigned Region as well as with internal partners including sales, distribution, transportation, manufacturing, finance, and supply chain planning.
- Lead team of Customer Solution Specialists and Customer Solutions Manager for assigned Division.
- Initiate and effectively manage communications to key stakeholders, peers, and direct reports as part of ongoing business, issue resolution and organizational initiatives.
- Manages and mitigates wide-scale service disruptions through cross-functional partnership (Brand Teams, Sales, Plants/DCs, Quality, Production Planning, Distribution, Category Commercial) to prioritize customers.
- Develop and implement process improvements, streamlining overall departmental workflow.
- Supports team members in root cause analysis and issue resolution facilitating best in class customer service through efficient sales order processing, transportation planning, on-time delivery facilitation, and accurate invoice processing.
- Influences and partners with Supply Chain, Quality, and Sales to optimize service and effectively manage cost.
- Leads and implements cross-functional initiatives in support of organizational programs, productivity, supply chain efficiency and value.
- Development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure documentation and training materials in support of customer service and order to delivery process.
- Effectively recruit, hire, develop, and mentor team to meet/exceed business' ongoing needs while instilling organizational core values in support of Company's Vision and Mission.
- Motivates team members and team leaders by actively listening, encouraging, and recognizing exemplary efforts. Upholds high integrity and professionalism through leading by example.
- Deliver targeted KPIs with assigned customers as determined by supply chain priorities.
The base compensation range for this position is $110K- $130K commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Supply Chain. (10+ years of progressive Customer Service, Logistics or Supply Chain experience and/or internal experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- 5+ years’ experience as a people manager
- Ability to travel 5-10 trips annually.
- Understanding of Supply Chain and retail channels knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to lead within cross-functional teams
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maneuver strategically through the organization to get the job done
- Self-motivated and results oriented.
- Technical proficiency desired in Microsoft Office Suite, SAP OTC, VMI, EDI, TMS
- Refrigerated and / or perishable supply chain experience
- Familiarity with supply chain best practices in other industries
- Knowledge of customer behavior & related inefficiencies
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf