About the job
Sitting within Danone North America (DNA), the eCommerce and Digital Capabilities team is responsible for ensuring a consistent baseline of digital excellence across all DNA brands and driving growth within Bricks + Click, Pure Play, and Delivery Network channels. Working for DNA offers candidates progressive career opportunities in North America, and our employees are part of a global network that offers the opportunity for continuous development. We are looking for passionate candidates that look forward to working in an entrepreneurial culture and embracing our company leadership values.
Based out of Broomfield, CO or White Plains, NY, the Senior Manager, Strategy, Digital Consumer Experience will support the digital shelf center-of-excellence.
- Help build the Digital Consumer strategy roadmap; help lead digital transformation by recommending and supporting new ways of working to permeate eCommerce knowledge throughout the organization
- Partner with global eCommerce team to localize and operationalize suggested strategy/approach
- Identify new tools, potential partners, and capabilities, investigate and develop strategies to evolve the digital consumer experience
- Define DTC strategy + user experience, support the development of DTC across all relevant Danone brands (ex. Happy Family + Vega)
The Senior Manager, eCommerce Strategy will report into the Director, Digital Consumer Experience and will help build the Digital Consumer strategy roadmap and advance Center of Excellence capabilities for the Digital Consumer Experience team. This person will help lead our digital transformation and will be responsible for identifying new tools, potential partners, and other internal capabilities to develop. They will also play a role in defining our direct-to-consumer strategy and user experience. Analytically savvy, this person will enable drill-down analysis and share high-level business insights that will shape overall team direction. They will be instrumental in taking Danone’s digital capabilities to the next level.
- Have a bachelor’s degree (masters a plus) or relevant work experience and 8-10 years of experience in strategy consulting or new business development, eCommerce a plus
- Be proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Have a proven track record in building good relationships with customers, internal associates, and other cross-functional partners
- Have experience building complex analysis and reporting (regression analysis, etc.) and deriving business insights based on complex analysis
- Have experience with eCommerce tools, such as Shopify and Profitero (a plus)
- Balance analytical and creative mindset; willing to work with ambiguity
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c
The base compensation range for this position is $110-140K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.