About the job
OWN your IDEAS
We believe that opinions should not only be expressed, but should also be
really heard. In our culture, respect and team spirit are embedded at all
levels: the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
We believe your career is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility:
You decide on the next step.
We support you - for example with our coaching and mentoring services.
OWN your IMPACT
We believe that there is so much more to a job than titles and earning money. With us you can really make a difference.
Together with you we fight to improve the health of people and the planet.
- Technical product design of data & analytics solutions (incl. Azure Cloud, Informatica, Snowflake, Power BI)
- Translating the data analytics product vision and roadmap into data products including new features and enhancements
- Ownership of, for example, our consumer journey or market data products throughout all the stages of the product lifecycle – incl. budget, vendor, stakeholders and service management, co-ordination of product development, roadmap and prioritization of future enhancements.
- Bring the outside in using benchmarks and best practices
- Ensures consistency and compliance of data architecture, governance and privacy
- Masters’ Degree in relevant area of study
- Experience in Data Analytics / Business Intelligence Products, Data Warehousing, Data Lakes, Cloud (AWS / Azure) as well as Big Data
- Professional experience in Data Product Owner or project manager of Data solutions
- Experience in Agile framework and change management are a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving thinking, comfortable managing large complex data sets, communication and networking skills, ability to align a complex data architecture to business strategies and initiatives
- Fluent language skills in English (German is a plus)
We value diversity and welcome all applications - irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social religion, disability, age and sexual orientation.
- Central, modern office with open space and communal kitchen » Possibility of mobile and flexible working
- Various training and further education opportunities
- Fitness studio cooperation
- Subsidy for public transport
- Subsidized lunch
- Access to corporate benefits
- Company pension plan
- Danone PME Family Service
Your contact person Lukas Brandstetter is looking forward to receiving your documents and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.