About the job
To support Danone's ambition to build a more resilient supply chain, while un-locking efficiencies, you as a Senior Program Manager Xpand would be the global C&P lead for the strategic Xpand program for all Ingredients Categories, driving it for all Zones and all Businesses in Danone. The role is a newly created role, based in Mumbai, India, and reporting to the Global Program Senior Director.
Your mission will be to deliver the ambitious targets of Xpand global program in terms of continuity and resiliency of supply, number of new Xpand suppliers, and productivity, across all ingredients category teams. Supporting the category teams in building the strategy, bringing new business opportunities, un-locking additional efficiencies, animating projects executions cross functionally and cross-regionally, will be key elements of the role.
Your main responsibilities will be (but not limited with):
• Develop world class reporting to monitor progress of Xpand Ingredients program, leveraging data and analytics, and enabling sharp communication to stakeholders;
• Coordination of the program execution process with all involved parties globally, including preparation, controlling and reporting on regular basis;
• Lead the global standardization of the data to be used holistically for KPI monitoring, reporting and analysis securing the correctness, completeness and consistency between global & regional systems;
• Identify and evaluate Risks & Opportunities based on complexity, resources availability, risk assessment, time-to-implement, value chains analysis, and estimate financial impact on the business;
• Drive the business involvement through timely deployment of projects, and resources prioritization initiatives;
• Interact/Communicate closely with the local/global procurement teams, stakeholders and other cross functional senior leaders in the organization to build influence and deliver value;
• Global ingredients spend analysis and identification of the business opportunities to deliver ambitious Company objectives across central and regional teams;
• Add value by providing examples for synergies across divisions/regions, and use best practices to drive the teams to successful implementation.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
• Preferred experience in Fast Moving Consumers Goods (FMCG), and in Ingredients categories management at global or/and regional level;
• Strong analytical, and fact based problem solving skills;
• Ability to effectively and proactively act in a complex matrix organization;
• High influencing skills to drive change in a matrix organization;
• Project management skills;
• 'Can-do' attitude, solutions and results orientated mindset;
• Solid presentation, and excellent communication skills (this role foresees a close interaction with multiple internal & external stakeholders across the globe);
• Strong organizational and planning skills;
• Affinity with data management, BI reporting and end-to-end mindset
• Advanced English level
• Availability to travel (estimated on a quarterly business trip)
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society.
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation.
We believe that our differences will make the difference.
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea