About the job
Danone North America is looking for a Senior Category Activation Manager (Senior Sourcing Manager), Packaging – Follow Your Heart in Broomfield, CO or White Plains, New York.
Follow Your Heart was acquired by Danone in 2021. This role manages all direct packaging materials (Glass, Plastics, Flexibles, Paper), for the Follow Your Heart brand.
The Senior Sourcing Manager role is part of Danone’s regional procurement organization, who serves the Top and Bottom line of all Danone business units (BU) across US & Canada. In this role you will have a high level of connection with Planning, R&I, Marketing, Operations and Quality.
Continue to implement and enhance the existing Packaging strategy established for Follow Your Heart.
- See-through the implementation of sourcing projects
- Implement remaining identified opportunities spanning sustainability, cost savings & supply security.
- Identify new sustainability, cost savings & BCP opportunities, as the business continues to grow and develop.
Secure our equity
- Prepare and support the transformation of our business without supply chain disruptions
- Track and implement an improvement program on security of supply and supplier compliance
- Provide productivity ideas and implement these successfully
Be a true partner
- Maintain/build a strong supplier network and strategize key ‘Partners’ for our future
- Run an effective program to a support Danone’s mission and ambition at Top 2 Top level
- Be present and make sure our Partners are present in strategic business topics, like sustainability.
- Own & drive supplier relationship management
Be the custodian of efficient and effective processes
- Maintain high level of accuracy on prices in our systems
- Continue to work on streamlining “data” post-acquisition (i.e. ensuring proper execution and documentation of legal contracts/NDAs, implementing cost models/cost breakdowns with suppliers where applicable, etc.).
- Be the owner of supplier performance strategy for suppliers across the Paper & Flexibles team.
Where will I be:
- You will report into the Paper & Flexibles Procurement Director in USA
- You will work with the other Senior Sourcing Managers to streamline the FYH strategy with their category strategies.
The base compensation range for this position is $109,000-164,000 commensurate with experience. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, Danone is a hybrid work environment.
A profile we would love to see:
- A Bachelor’s degree holder in the related field
- Proven experience in procurement, project management and relationship building
- Used to working in a multi-cultural global environment
- Agile & flexible, and thrive with ambiguity
Key characteristics that would fit:
- Change management / transformational skills
- Team-work mind-set and Motivated
- Results driven and execution with excellence
- Creative, Think outside the box
- Independent and capable of working remote
- Financial skills – MRM etc
- Business acumen
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf