About the job
As Senior Team Leader Statistics you will lead, empower and coach a team of statisticians. This team is responsible for the statistical expertise in clinical studies within Specialized Nutrition. You will work in close collaboration with the other (Senior) Team Leaders and Directors within Digital Health, Data Strategy & Market Access and the Principal Methodology and Statistics, as well as other stakeholders. The team works according to high scientific and operational standards. Your teams mission is driving the statistical expertise by providing state-of-the-art advice and support in the design, execution and interpretation in the statistical analysis of clinical research.
Your work will contribute to the development of nutritional solutions that provide clinically proven health benefits to vulnerable consumers – infants, toddlers, expecting mothers, the elderly and patients.
You will report to the Director Data Strategy.
About the Job
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Line management, training and qualification of team of statisticians, including externals.
- Advise on the methodological aspects and efficiency of clinical trial design and co-lead improvement initiatives in collaboration with the Principal Methodology and Statistics
- Project & Portfolio management to ensure optimal resource allocation and overall operational responsibility in line with the defined strategy Monitor quality of work delivered, escalate and solve compliance issues. Ensure compliance with external guidelines (e.g. GCP, ICH) and influence and contribute to SOPs, Works Instructions and Quality management
- Represent Clinical Statistics in external initiatives and projects
- Connect & Influence internally and externally
- Empower & Develop self and teams
- Master’s degree (PhD strong preference) in Statistics, Biostatistics or Mathematics with strong statistical content
- Strong managerial skills, and preferably experience in managing a statistics team
- Business Acumen, and ability to translate scientific information into business insights
- Proven project and portfolio management skills
- Open mindset
- Ability to influence
- At least 7+ years of experience with statistical models such as Mixed Models for Longitudinal Data and Survival Analysis Techniques
- Knowledge of the developments in the field of digital/decentralized trials and Real World Evidence
- Up to date knowledge of statistical principles, ICH-GCP guidelines and regulation
- Preferably, registration as Biostatistician or similar (CStat)
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status