About the job
Are you an ambitious professional looking for the next step in your career in an international environment? Do you want to be a part of a purpose driven FMCG company? Then maybe the role of Shopper Marketing Manager in Solna, Stockholm might be just the opportunity you are looking for!
As Shopper Marketing Manager you will play an important role in the organization by implementing shopper strategy on a tactical level. You will report to Head of Shopper Marketing, also based in Solna and collaborate with various internal stakeholders and teams such as Brand Managers, Key Account Managers and the Field Sales team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading & developing the promotion process
- Designing POSM for all in-store-marketing
- Leading trade catalogue process
- Coordinating customer marketing materials and customer events
- Promo idea sourcing and new concept generation
- Developing the Trade Marketing Strategy
- Managing Trade Marketing Investments & ROI
- Monitoring TM initiatives execution and results
In order to thrive and succeed in the role, we believe that you have:
- Minimum 1-2 years professional experience from a similar role within FMCG (Trade marketing, Marketing or sales)
- Fluency in Swedish and English (written and spoken)
- Proficiency in MS Office and creative programs (i.e. InDesign)
- An entrepreneurial, dynamic and creative mindset
- Ability to recommend and influence business
- Co-operation and great teamworking skills
- Leadership skills for cross-functional project management
- A strategic thinking mindset with 360 approach on tactics
- Ability to be organized & accurate with multiple projects
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we and we believe in order to do so we need a healthy planet. We have more than 100 000 employees worldwide built on three business categories: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Specialized Nutrition and Waters who all strive for our vision One Planet One Health.
Danone Nordics & Baltics have 500 employees based in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Latvia and Lithuania. Our brand portfolio includes many trusted brands such as ProViva, Alpro, Activia, Actimel, Danonino, Nutricia and Aqua d´Or.
We develop healthy food choices for everyone and grow strong brands through close collaboration with our customers and consumers. We keep challenging ourselves to stay one step ahead of emerging trends and tastes.
A career in a purpose driven and fast-moving international company. We have a performance culture but how we reach our goals is equally important as the end results. In line with our values we foster a friendly, motivating and supportive culture where everyone is a leader, no matter what your position is within our organization. We encourage an entrepreneurial mind-set by giving our employees the opportunity to drive growth of strong brands, contribute to a healthier world as well as develop professionally and personally.
Visit https://careers.danone.com/ and search for “Sweden” and send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than 20th of January. The recruitment process is ongoing and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
Danone AB with its registered office in Stockholm (Gårdsvägen 14, 169 70 Solna) is the controller of your personal data disclosed in the profile and in documents submitted during the recruitment process.