About the job
You’ve heard of Danone Specialized Nutrition 3PM Quality & Food Safety Team, but who are we really?
We’re a team of collaborators and innovators with one mission: ensuring that the quality and food safety requirements for products from 3rd party manufacturers, are sustainably met by accurately running all daily quality processes (quality release, complaint management, deviations management) and the operational processes for KPI reporting, product monitoring and quality documents creation.
The position drives continuous improvement at 3rd party manufacturers in order to ensure supply of Danone products according the specification.
The position reports to the Specialized Nutrition 3PM QFS Director and works together with the 3PM's, 3PM team (C&P, Planning, Opp), Global QFS team, PD managers and CBU QA managers.
More specific, here’s what you’ll work on:
- Ensure that the products delivered by 3rd party manufacturers consistently meet regulatory and DANONE agreed specifications. Manage the non-conformity assessment process in case of out of specification productions to ensure swift product release decision.
- Audit and qualify or disqualify existing or new 3rd party manufacturers in line with the DANONE Coman Qualification process.
- Draft, sign, maintain and/or validate Quality documentation (Specifications, Food safety visas, General Quality Agreement) to ensure written compliance to Danone Specialized Nutrition unit standards.
- Review, improve and govern 3PM Quality Performance
- KPI management and reporting
- Label claim and nutritional monitoring
- Complaints, CAPA follow up and approval of changes
- Supplier systems audits, Process audits, Emergency audits
- Maintenance Audits and follow up
- Provide relevant technical expertise (regarding processing, process control, validation, hygienic design, QFS systems) in issue investigation and corrective action implementation.
- Be the QFS representative in all Inno/Reno and F4G projects linked to 3PM's in scope to ensure all QFS aspects are highlighted and managed appropriately.
- Participate on behalf of Quality in cross functional teams to manage issues or crisis.
o Previous 6-8 years of experience in QFS
o Professionally experienced in a Quality Assurance and Auditing, Process engineer or Product development role for a minimum of 3 years
o Experience with food production processes
o Ability to work independently with little supervision to achieve results effectively
o At least BSc level
o Lead Auditor ISO 9001
o Knowledge of HACCP and FSCC 22000 or equivalent GFSI
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
In the Netherlands we also offer a hybrid working environment which enables each team to meet our people's desire for flexibility. Across our 3 office hubs in Hoofddorp, Zoetermeer and Utrecht this helps us create better opportunities for connection & synergies across our entities, teams, functions and categories.
It’s simple – hit the “apply” button. In order to comply with GDPR we can’t process your personal data without your given consent, so please apply directly via this website. Good luck! We can’t wait to meet you.
Need more information? Please contact Irene Girardo via firstname.lastname@example.org.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status