About the job
This role can be located near White Plains, New York or Broomfield, Colorado.
The Sr. Analyst, Channels Planning & Commercial Finance collaborates regularly with teams across the company to ensure Danone achieves its growth and profitability goals. As a member of our team, you will play an active role in achieving our objectives by driving data into business intelligence, managing the financial execution of the business plan, and collaborating cross-functionally to achieve company strategy and the strategic priorities for the customers we support.
The base compensation range for this position is $69k-$104k (commensurate with experience). Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
• Support and drive key financial and planning processes for a BU(s) within a specific division
• Collaborate with Sales, Demand Planning and Category to reconcile top-down and bottom-up planning
• Help track the customer P&L and measure gaps in plans versus budget through variance analysis and use of internal and external data
• Develop and load an accurate GPS forecast monthly, including but not limited to prepping files and leading loading process into the systems.
• Collaborate with Sales teams to ensure that sales forecasts are properly recorded and that incremental programs are executed as planned
• Coordinate and track refinements to the customer plans as iterations occur to resolve gaps to BU targets - problem solve cross functionally with Sales, Category Commercial, and BU Finance
• Participate in RGM (Revenue Growth Management) activities
• You will have a bachelor's degree
• You will have 2-5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting/Planning; or other relevant experience
• Proven Excel Skills and strength in working with data across systems
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive calendar management and prioritization skills
• CPG experience a plus
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf