About the job
About the Job:
Our Procurement team finds strategic approaches to procuring key resources for Danone like milk, water and plastic. As a part of this team, you will work with colleagues to find suppliers and resources that fit with our business goals, promote a circular economy and support Danone’s One Planet, One Health vision. We are currently looking to hire a Sr. Category Activation Manager based in Boise, ID or Broomfield, CO!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- You will manage multiple sourcing categories spanning across certified organic ingredients and packaging items.
- You will execute annual or seasonal supply RFP’s, bid analysis, and contract negotiations.
- You will develop and manage a department budget to ensure financial performance of material procurement.
- You will be responsible for leading cross functional productivity and efficiency projects.
- You will create and foster effective supplier relationships & performance accountability.
- You will be an active participant in industry leading sustainability initiatives related to the categories managed.
- You will support material planning escalations and ensure the chain is secured within a dynamic global supply chain environment.
- You will be a key driver for effective innovation sourcing with heavy cross-functional collaborations with R&D, QA, Legal/Regulatory, Planning, and Sustainability teams.
The base compensation range for this position is $96,000-143,000 (commensurate with experience). Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
- You will have a bachelor’s degree. (Masters Degree preferred)
- You will have 5+ years procurement experience, preferably in a food CPG organization.
- You will have strong computer skills (Windows Environment) including Microsoft proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
- You will have excellent communication, analytical, problem solving, financial and negotiating skills.
- You will have strong ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and experience leading project teams.
- You will be able to build strong and effective international and cross-functional relationships.
- You will thrive in an entrepreneurial environment. flexible and self-directed, a team player.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf