About the job
This internship is to be filled in March 2024 for a period of 6 months in the Danone Standards and Risk Management team in the Research & Innovation center !
Groupe DANONE, leader in the food industry, is looking for an intern for its Danone Food Safety Department.
The role of the Danone Food Safety Department is to:
• Provide scientific expertise on food safety
• Identify, assess and classify all existing and emerging food safety risks
• Develop a set of guiding standards around food safety
• Interpret results and recommend corrective actions
• Define the food safety management system and audits
• Monitor food safety regulations
- Develop a comprehensive surveillance Plan for packaging materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define surveillance requirements and FS standards.
- Participate in a strategy for data collection and utilization of data analytics tools to track and analyze packaging material performance metrics.
The + of this course:
- Living DANONE values (HOPE);
- Gain hands-on experience in packaging quality and food safety aspects within a dynamic team environment.
- Join a dynamic team with a global scope;
- The opportunity to work with people from different functions and cultures and to interact with people all over the world;
- The possibility of creating tools with a significant impact for the Business;
- Integration and personalized HR follow-up throughout your career;
- A bonus ranging from €1,120 (Bac+4) to €1,300 (Bac+5) gross/month.
Join our team and contribute to shaping the future of packaging material quality control!
• You are a student with a minimum Bac+4/5 level, you have an engineering or university-type education with a specialization in food industries (PREFERABLY Food contact materials and articles);
• You have solid knowledge of the risks related to food safety (Microbiology, Chemistry, Allergen, Nutrition) . A plus is to have a knowledge of the corresponding regulatory texts (at least at EU level);
• You are autonomous, rigorous and have good writing skills as well as a good capacity for analysis and synthesis;
• You show curiosity, especially for Danone products, and an ability to communicate and work in a team while remaining independent;
- You master office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Your level of English is fluent (written and spoken).
Ready to become a Danoner ? Join us !
We are proud to promote diversity and equal opportunity within our teams. We believe that our differences make the difference and that an inclusive work environment will drive our growth as a company, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applications* by promoting an inclusive work culture where each individual can feel like they belong.
*All applications will be considered regardless of origin, background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability...
Because we want your experience at Danone to be a pivotal point in your journey, we offer you a specific support program: the Grandir By Danone program. You will find regular managerial guidance within an environment that is both challenging and nurturing.
Grandir by Danone also encompasses moments of exchange and sharing, meetings, and discovery sessions of our roles that will shape your projects. Not to mention, coaching sessions are organized to empower you in driving your own development.
Grandir By Danone is about getting to know yourself better in order to build your own path. We are excited to witness your growth with Danone. Apply now and become a part of the adventure! To learn more about our news, daily life, and teams, follow our journey on our Instagram account. @DanoneTalentFrance !