About the job
The IT&Data HRES (Information Technology Human Resources Employee Service) is part of the global IT & Data common at Danone, with the purpose "We inspire & empower Danone through the world of tech and data" we support Danone to achieve its 2030 goals around One Planet One Health. IT & Data has set an ambitious vision, for technology and data to be declared strategic differentiators of Danone by 2025, powered by an agile IT & Data organization.
We are looking for a trainee, on Performance & Reward topics : ASR & STI campaign support and projects around them. The position is based in Rueil-Malmaison (92).
Reporting to an experimented manager, you will be able to participate on the following missions:
1. Manage & support Performance & Rewards campaigns
• Work in close collaboration with HR digitalization Reward team
• Support Reward campaigns management in global HR systems : Performance Review, Annual Salary Review, Short Term
Incentives and Long Term Incentives campaigns in more than 150 business units globally
• Coordinate support to end-users
2. Campaigns feedback:
• Continuous improvement
3. Process & Projects
• Change management (documentation/training)
Targeted profile :
• From University, Business school or engineering school.
• Fluent in english
• Curious and open to further missions
• Knowledge in HR / computer science
• Performance & Reaward Process & tool orientation
• Comfortable with an international working environment and with many contacts
• Solution, service oriented
• Rigour & autonomy
Danone is proud to promote inclusion and equal opportunities. We truly believe that our diversity will make the difference and that an inclusive environment will make us grow as a company, as a team, and as people. We therefore consider all applications* to ensure an inclusive corporate culture where everyone can feel like they belong.
*All applications will be considered irrespective of origins and ethnicity, personal background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability....