About the job
(Utrecht, full-time, hybrid)
We are looking for a Statistical Programmer to join our Clinical Statistical Programming team in Utrecht.
This collaborative team of programmers is responsible for the data processing and the analysis (primarily in SAS) of clinical trials performed at Danone. These clinical trials are designed for Danone's Specialized Nutrition products (Medical and Early Life Nutrition).
The Statistical Programmer works in close collaboration with related functions (Data Management and Biostatistics), as well as clinical study team members and other stakeholders within Clinical Research.
As a Statistical Programmer you will be responsible for the development and validation of programs to create (analysis) datasets, statistical analysis tables, listings and figures for clinical study reports, interim analysis, post-hoc analysis and publications. You work closely together with your fellow statistical programmers to produce high quality deliverables and contribute to technical- and process improvements.
- Development, review and validation of programs for SDTM and ADaM datasets
- Development, review and validation of programs for statistical analysis outputs (tables, listings, figures) in different output formats
- Evaluate and improve programming tools, methodologies and processes
- Communicate with all applicable study team members and stakeholders to ensure appropriate understanding of requirements and timelines and discuss progress and issues
- Master's degree in Biomedical or Life Sciences
- 2+ years of statistical programming experience
- Knowledge of SAS and/or R is preferred
- Willingeness to learn SAS
- Solid understanding of clinical trial processes and clinical trial dat
- A passion for the field of statistical programming and technical innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Focused on quality, accuracy, and completeness of work activities
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products. In the Netherlands we also offer a hybrid working environment which enables each team to meet our people's desire for flexibility. Across our 3 office hubs in Hoofddorp, Zoetermeer and Utrecht this helps us create better opportunities for connection & synergies across our entities, teams, functions and categories.
Hit the “apply now” button. After your application deadline first feedback will follow within 2 weeks. In case you are invited to the selection process you should expect to receive feedback 2 weeks after each step of the process
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our website.
Need more information? Please contact Valerija Usova, Talent Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.