About the job
Danone Nutricia is looking for a talented colleague for the “Strategic Planning Specialist” position. Take this opportunity to GROW Together!
In this role you will;
- Conduct in-depth market analysis and forecast studies by using all related data (Nielsen, IMS, household panel etc.)
- Analyze global and local industry based reports and supporting portfolio management decisions
- Investigate and implement opportunities for growth and prepare according business cases
- Develop new systems/ dashboards and tools which will support effective new product evaluation and project tracking across organization
To be able to successful in the role, you need to;
- Strong academic record from a reputable university, with business administration or industrial engineering backgrounds (MBA or relevant master's degree is a plus)
- 1-2 years of work experience (preferably in a similar position or in investment banking, management consulting, transaction/due diligence services or other relevant positions)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficient use of MS Office applications (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Solid analytical skills
- High attention to details, drive for superior results
- Good team player with strong verbal and written communication skills
- High level of self-awareness, open for feedback and willingness to learn
- High dedication, commitment and flexibility
is about being able to do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, i
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-paced, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Activia, Danone, Danino, Danette, Aptamil, Bebelac, Hayat, and Sırma, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
. Join our movement for a healthier world.
This is a visible position within the company, we offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise and have an end-to-end responsibility to drive "change" & "growth. You will have a chance to experience 360 ways of working with multiple stakeholders. We develop talents and growth potential to enable strong career development for our employees.
Visit our website www.danone.com to discover more about us and to find out how you could be part of it all!