About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We are currently looking to hire a Summer 2024 Processing Intern based in West Jordan, UT!
The Summer 2024 Processing Intern will support Processing and Packaging management of the facility through supervision of daily production and processing activities including production schedule changes, losses, new process implementation, operator training, interdepartmental workflow communication. Working with shift employees to ensure compliance to all SOP’s, QAR’s, Plant Rules and Standards.
The compensation rate for this internship is $24.00/hr. This position will work 8-hour shifts Monday through Friday for 8 Weeks.
Must be enrolled in an undergraduate program related to Science or Engineering
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to operate in a team environment and adapt in a changing work environment
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with a proven ability to handle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization at all levels, including janitorial, management, and executives
- Ability to follow direction and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong math, computer and logic skills
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Excellent organization skills
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf