About the job
Job Title – Supply Chain Analyst - Customer Collaboration
Location – Danoners have the personal choice to decide where and how to work! Therefore, we support remote/flexible working for this position. Your place of work will be your home and your nearest Danone regional hub, balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs. Danone hubs are located in London, Trowbridge & Birmingham
Salary - Competitive; benefits to include annual bonus, double matched pension, private healthcare, and a fantastic flexible benefits package. More information below.
About the JOB
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for the day to day operational management of given customers. You'll be responsible for the smooth running of daily operations and communication, achieving target inbound service levels and customer on shelf availability whilst also driving customer forecast clarity and execution, and end to end operational efficiencies.
- Management of daily operations for given customers (agile resource); order placement and processing, quota execution, returns management, communication of delivery exceptions and availability outlook
- Placement and organisation of sample and clearance orders
- Key point of contact for order performance and queries (internal and external customer base)
- Key point of contact for supplier order queries (3rd party hauliers and warehouses)
- Performance monitoring of given customers against target KPI's (service, availability, cost to serve) ensuring shortages and failures are investigated and resolved
- Optimisation of order to delivery processes by identification of opportunities to minimise supply chain costs (within direct role scope)
- Participate in customer meetings supporting Customer Collaboration and Sales with insight for performance against net sales and cash management targets.
- Support the Customer Collaboration Managers with other activities as required; special projects, system upgrades and activity cover.
- Maintain customer business continuity plans (BCP's) & conduct appropriate tests at regular intervals
- This role requires limited weekend/bank holiday working on a rota basis (in line with the rest of the Customer Collaboration and Logistics team).
Scope & Impact:
- Provide a pivotal operational link between the customer and Danone
- Provides insights to the customer supply chain requirements and objectives
- Identifies efficiency opportunities (supporting the annual productivity targets)
- Ensures the smoothing running of daily operations and communication
- Executes allocations and quotas
- Communicates short term supply issues and mitigation plans
- Influences a range of stakeholders to achieve required results
Internal; Sales, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, IPRO, Logistics
External; Customers, 3PL's,
- Experience in Supply Chain / Planning / Logistics / Customer Collaboration, preferably in FMCG organization
- Experience of working with SAP is essential
- Demonstrate strong, cross -functional working with key stakeholders in Supply Chain and Sales
- Very strong relationship building & communication skills to be able to manage customer expectations in a range of situations and varied constraints
- Strong Analytical skills - able to interpret data and add insight and relevance to data
- Strong Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Autonomy & pro-activity, challenging and able to influence
Danone is embarking on an exciting global transformation to its strategy and organisational set up and we want you to be part of that journey! The importance of eating and drinking healthy nutritional products is stronger than ever and the chance to adapt and evolve through digital transformation is upon us. We want to embrace these opportunities to build a more agile, integrated and synchronised organisation powered by our people.
We are a leading food and drink company with a fast-growing health-focused portfolio. With over 100 years of expertise, we care about every product we make, and we care equally about how we make them. We operate at 5 production sites as well as offices in the UK & Ireland- led by our people who power everything we do and are key to our success. We are a team of 2000+ Danoners, part of a 100,000 strong global family.
Danone is a people powered business, characterised by trust. We value output and personal contribution, enabling ‘Danoners’ to be their most energised, healthy and productive selves. In working our way, we recognise that work and home life are blended and that it is output that matters, meaning that value creation can be generated from any location in mainland UK, balancing the nature of your role, the business and stakeholder needs.
Our brands include; Volvic, Evian, Harrogate, Activia, Alpro, Actimel, Nutricia, Aptamil and Cow & Gate.
We offer a competitive package including a double matched pension, annual bonus, private healthcare, life assurance and product vouchers. You will also be entitled to opt into a range of flexible benefits which you can pick to suit your lifestyle.
Our mission and values guide how we behave, our flexible ways of working, how we connect with our communities and how we grow & develop our people. This is reflected in our employee offer; for example, our health & wellbeing programme, sponsored volunteering opportunities and in how individuals are enabled to drive their own development.
If you think this role might be of interest, click the link to apply. The closing date for applications is Friday 3rd December 2021, you will therefore hear about your application after this date.
You can find further details about us, and other potential roles at www.danone.com.
As Danone is embarking on an exciting global transformation to its strategy and organisational set up this role is therefore being advertised in anticipation of Danone’s proposed organisation design and implementation pending completion of the European consultation process. As such we hope to have new roles start in the business after 1st October once all European consultations have been completed.