About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
Based out of our South Auckland office, the Talent Manager is responsible for the sourcing, attraction and engagement of the best talent in the local market. You will develop meaningful working relationships with internal stakeholders, working as the recruitment subject matter expert to provide an efficient and high-quality service whilst also working on various recruitment related projects to add value to the business.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Management of the whole recruitment lifecycle from job brief, to advertising, assessing and contract negotiation
- Work collaboratively within the business, managing expectations of various stakeholders at different levels of the business
- Working proactively to source passive candidates through direct messaging and other sourcing methods
- Promote diversity throughout recruitment processes, ensuring that hiring managers recruit with an inclusive mindset
- Support the local team with Learning and Development initiatives, often localizing content to suit the NZ population
- Lead and contribute to various HR related projects throughout the year
The Talent Manger thrives on developing relationships with both internal stakeholders as well as external candidates. You will be able to manage shifting priorities as well as deliver outcomes for the business to ensure we have the most dynamic and high performing teams. You will be able to think commercially, using your previous experience to work consultatively with stakeholders.
Ideally you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within a talent/recruitment role
- Previous experience working within a global organisation focussing on consumer goods/FMCG would be beneficial however not essential
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with ease
- Able to work in an agile way, managing competing priorities without panic
- Previous experience using the applicant tracking system Success Factors would be highly regarded however not essential
Do things your way. The way you work, the way you develop, the way you progress, it's all up to you.
Working here you'll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging, but it's packed with opportunities. You'll work with some of the best known brands in the world, such as YoPro, Activia, Aptamil, Karicare, Fortisip and Nutrison and we guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Always looking to bring the outside in to continuously improve our ways of working as well as our Danoners day to day experiences, we have been awarded -
- Great Place to Work Accreditation - a globally recognised programme where we are recognised as one of the best places to work in Australia
- 2021 and 2020 finalists in the Australian HR Awards for the category Employer of Choice
- 2020 winners of the Employer of Choice award through the NZ HRD Awards
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
Danone is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin or disability status. If you require any assistance during the recruitment process because of a disability, please enclose details within your application.
As well as the opportunity to work within an innovative global organisation that is always striving to be the best, we offer extensive learning and development opportunities and support to our people on their career journey. We also offer -
- Thank Danone it's Friday - 3pm finishes every Friday
- Fully subsidised top level health insurance
- Performance related bonus
We believe everyone has talent, something which comes natural to you. Your uniqueness is something which brings both excellence as well as energises you.