About the job
About the Job:
The Talent Specialist reports to the Director of Talent Management and is responsible for animating Danone’s Talent Strategies across North America. The Talent Specialist serves as a liaison between local regional businesses and the global talent community. The Talent Specialist should have an understanding of business needs, context of market trends, and can leverage data analytics to find insights and recommend effective talent strategies. To ensure strong linkage across all Talent initiatives, he/she will work closely with our Learning Team, Talent Acquisition Team and HRBPs. The Talent Specialist is responsible for Danone’s Talent Management Systems and communication management of Talent Cycles for Danone North America.
- Own Talent Cycles such as Objective Setting, Talent Review, Development Conversations and Year End Reviews which includes process facilitation to HRBPs and the business.
- Serve as a liaison between the global talent management team and North America region to implement talent activities as applicable to region
- Provide support in organizational health planning
- Manage Danone’s Talent Management local and global platforms, ensuring employees access to and understanding of employee development processes.
- Partners directly with function or business to lead talent management approach in partnership with HRBP team
- Analyzes talent data for Danone North America to identify opportunities and risks to build talent solutions in conjunction with the regional talent team
- Maintains an understanding of broad talent trends across the marketplace and provides forward thinking solutions to development and grow talent internally
- Leads on-boarding, coaching and developing HR Business Partners towards strong partnership with the talent function
- Manage Danone’s system of documentation for exiting employees to capture statics and storytelling around departures.
- You have 4+ years of experience in Talent Management or relevant HR experience
- You are confident in presenting and facilitating training on employee development processes.
- You are able to build partnerships across the HR communities and functional leaders.
- You have strong project management skills and experience managing timelines.
- You are an effective communicator and team player.
- You feel comfortable navigating in an agile and fast pace environment.
- You can manage HR systems and are proficient in Microsoft applications.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
The base compensation range for this position is $67-101K. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.