About the job
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to work across a multitude of Global and Regional functional teams such as Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Legal etc with the ambition to be a collaborative business partner. This role will coordinate and manage scheduling and teams, prepare and organize important and strategic materials and meetings.
The dynamic nature of this role requires that the ideal candidate have exemplary time management skills and the ability to identify and anticipate the needs of the various managers. The role must interact seamlessly and with a professional demeanour across a broad range of individuals including members of the Governance Team, Board of Directors, and other leaders. To perform this job successfully, the individual is expected to handle highly sensitive and confidential financial, legal, personnel and institutional information while exercising professionalism and discretion.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Providing assistant support to multiple management staff based in Singapore
• Dedicated, timely and accurate management of calendar and local, regional and global team meetings
• Responsible for the planning and management of the budget for the team
• Support in timely management and processing of purchase orders, book travel itineraries and expense claims
• Providing Team support for travel arrangements & expense claim approvals
• Logistical organization of department events, activities, regional team meetings, conventions and any other ad hoc meetings whenever required
• Adhoc support to managers and the team as required (IT issues, general queries etc)
Key internal stakeholders/relationships
Key external stakeholders/relationships
• Third party vendors (e.g. travel agent)
To be successful in this role, you will need…
The following technical skills and experience:
• Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an MNC environment
These soft skills:
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Good partner management & communication in an international environment
• Meticulous & strong attention to detail
• Digitally savvy
• Problem-solving abilities
• Adaptable, flexible in navigating ambiguity
• Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and go the extra mile
• At ease in uncertain and dynamic environments
• Ability to handle pressure and multi-tasking
Do things your way. At Danone Singapore, we believe that our teams work best when they are empowered to work flexibly – this is why our hybrid working policy allows you to agree the right balance of homeworking and office working, in line with yours and the team’s needs.
Focus on development – your way
With a suite of learning opportunities and a strong focus on in-role development, your line manager will work closely with you to help unlock your career ambitions within Danone. Working here you will enjoy a fast-paced, complex environment, which is packed with opportunities for the entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as evian, Dumex and Aptamil, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
We live by our core ‘HOPE’ values – H is for Humanism, as people are at the heart of everything we do. O is for Openness, welcoming new ideas from the world we live in. P is for Proximity, as we believe that building close relationships leads to better understanding and trust. E is for Enthusiasm, for those who are as passionate as we are about bringing health through food to as many people as possible.
Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU. For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please visit careers.danone.com.