About the job
Danone France does not seek to be the best company in the world, but better for the world! That’s why our 26 brands in France are B Corp TM certified. *
B Corp is the compass of our CSR strategy! This certification allows us to challenge ourselves in order to continuously improve and measure our social and environmental performance.
Danone has committed to SBTI targets of 1.5°C and to the Danone Impact Journey. As a key enabler in delivering on the Danone Impact Journey, Danone will implement digital tools for sustainability metrics on materials, products, and portfolio. There will be a key focus on Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, but the tools will also go beyond to include other metrics such as water cycle, deforestation, biodiversity, and packaging circularity.
The tools shall enable Danone to refine baselines, identify hotspots, select areas for improvement, simulate effects of formulation and mix changes, monitor progress, and feed corporate reporting.
The process will include selection of vendors & consultants, management of project team resources, ensure progress and do prioritisations, align with stakeholders.
In this context, we are looking for a Project Manager on Sustainability Carbon Tool to join our Finance team.
This temporary contract will take place in Paris, in our head office, as of October 1st 2023 for a fixed period of 18 months.
In this position, you will report to Amaury, our Finance Director:
Your main responsibilities will focus on:
- Manage the project
- Ensure targets are delivered
- Moderate the prioritization and decision-making processes with project members and the relevant steering committees
- Contribute to the project core team
- Engage with several functional teams internally and with external partners & manage stakeholders
- Work with the core team on Change Management and implementation plan for the tool
Key interactions : Subject matter experts - IT/data teams - Senior management - SaaS sustainability tool providers - Consultants
Our employer commitments:
- The guarantee of a relevant, competitive and scalable compensation package, through external benchmark and internal equity. It consists among other things of a fixed salary, an yearly bonus, gain sharing, and a Danone share.
- Flexibility of work and workplaces, such as weekly homeworking.
- Skills development for all, thanks to our Danone Academy France and through a year-round managerial conversation cycle.
- The possibility to use up to 3 days a year of volunteering through the platform Vendredi.
- Parenting policy benefits, such as extended Parental Leave (14 additional maternity/paternity days covered), or the ability to convert some earnings into time off
- Other benefits include a complementary pension scheme, health care plan, CSE, 100% of the Navigo pass covered.
The criteria below remain indicative. A candidate who has a different combination of experience and skills could also be considered.
- Strong experience in project management skills, especially with project involving the implementation of new IT tools
- Experience in managing a project with multiple stakeholders that needs an approach of change management for the users of the tools as well as for senior management
- Experience/knowledge on sustainability metrics, Life Cycle Analysis and carbon reporting tools is a plus.
- Excellent skills in synthesis and in presentations (written and orally), in fluent Business English
- Good relationship builder
- Self-driven and proactive
We are proud to promote diversity and equal opportunity within our teams. We believe that our differences will make a difference, and that an inclusive work environment will drive our growth as a company, as a team, and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applications* by fostering an inclusive work culture where everyone can feel at home.
We have also chosen to remove inclusive writing from our job offers because its complexity penalizes people with cognitive disabilities, including dyslexia, dysphasia, or apraxia.
*All nominations will be considered regardless of origin, background, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability…
One Planet, One Health - BY YOU!
Our four core values "HOPE": HUMANISM, OPENNESS, CLOSENESS and ENTHUSIASM serve as our compass.
Every day, you will make decisions that impact our economic and societal performance, as well as our ability to achieve our ambitions.
At Danone, you can just be yourself. We are convinced that it is up to YOU to define how you work, develop and progress.
With us, you will work in a challenging, authentic, and caring environment.
Want to know more about the daily life of our danoners? Check out our LinkedIn page and our @DanoneTalentFrance Instagram account.
You want to take action to bring health through food to as many people as possible? Join us!