About the job
Do you bring extensive experience in creating and driving UX and sensory strategy in a FMCG or Pharma business? Do you want to help Danone to accelerate the UX transformation and promote user centricity within our Specialized Nutrition category business?
Then join us as a User Experience Senior Team Leader Core Milks and Specialized Peads in the dynamic community of the User Experience department of Danone Nutricia Research in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
About the Job
The main mission of our dynamic UX community, with more than 90 collaborators across the world, is to embody consumer voice to inspire and co-design awesome food experience that people will adopt. We work in a multi-disciplinary business environment, in order to understand consumer’s behaviors and expectations and design Products and Packaging. We partner with leading edge scientists and agencies to build competitive advantage for Danone.
As the User Experience Senior Team Leader Core Milks and Specialized Peads, you will develop and drive the implementation of the UX strategy and priorities for the Core Milks and Specialized Peads categories. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Engage Marketing and R&I teams towards User Experience strategy for Core Milks and Specialised Peads categories.
- Co-build and drive the UX roadmap and deliverables to reinforce the credibility of UX with a strong business impact
- Ensure awesome user experience in every product we launch, by uncovering sensory and user experience drivers
- Empower the UX team towards the transformation with clear focus and priorisation
This role will require you to interface with multi-disciplinary teams and key capabilities in Research & Innovation (R&I), and to be a real business partner to the Specialized Nutrition (SN) marketing teams. You will be part of the Management Team of SN UX and report directly to SN UX Director.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Build a strong relationship with your business partners R&I, S&I, Marketing and external suppliers
- Ensure high degree of collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive user-centric innovations
- Constructively influence key stakeholders to build a common strategy, integrate the user voice in projects, from insight hunting to the adequate validation process
- Build and nurture the collaborations with suppliers (Sensory & Consumer Agencies, Design Agencies, etc…) and consumers
- Actively work in partnership with global UX and strengthen the UX community: deploy the strategy, build & share best practices, develop the adequate skill set and right level of expertise
- Define, lead and deliver the sensory and consumer insights roadmap to inspire and impact business growth
- Contribute to the co-building of the UX Core Milks and Specialized Peads strategy in close collaboration with R&I IDDC and Marketing teams.
- Uncover relevant user pain points / delighters / sensory insights and translate them into tangible actions for the development of meaningful user experiences
- Be the catalyst of a consumer centric organization and drive consumer empathy. Be the change agent to put consumer at the heart of product & pack development to ensure outstanding and unique products experience in line with the positioning of our brands for greater market success
- Develop high performing team
- Develop talents in your team (7 people) to ensure continuous people growth and performance
- Set up clear priorities and focus to deliver business priorities
You have extensive experience in consumer and design research combined with a passion for bringing the consumer voice into the business. You have the ability to influence and lead the change with key business partners, as well as engaging your team towards the transformation.
Next to that, you bring:
- At least 10 years with a strong expertise in sensory and consumer research (behavior, qualitative and quantitative) in FMCG or Pharma.
- Business and results oriented, demonstrating insight mindset (i.e. ability to integrate various source of data and bring meaning, make data actionable) with high level of critical thinking and business relevance.
- Solid experience of collaborative working (incl. with cross-functional teams), with strong leadership (incl. in complex matrix environment) and inter-personal skills for dealing with and influencing a variety of people (profile and seniority level).
- Curious and able to drive conviction-based arguments and activities – challenging the status quo
- Fluent in English, and international experience is a bonus.
- Passion for Insight management and team development
- Resilience and adaptation to change
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as Evian, Nutricia, Activia and Nutrilon and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
We are proud to be an equal employer. We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all.
Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone Benelux meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button.
To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact Ingrid Szary, Talent Manager at email@example.com
* all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status