About the job
- Analyze discrepancies between target and actual values and develop appropriate recommendations for management and the divisions
- Optimize controlling IT systems such as the analysis, planning and cost accounting systems or the management information system
- Support the introduction of new finance and controlling methods and instruments
- Assist transformation processes in the Finance and Controlling department
Start is in February 2022, position is in Vienna.
- Successfully completed Master’s in Business Administration with focus on finance or controlling
- First experience through internships, ideally in a relevant sector
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP desirable
- Good analytical skills and detail orientation
- Highly self-motivated and independent working style
- Strong communication skills
- Real team-player
- Proficient English language skills
OWN your IDEAS
In our culture, respect and team spirit are embedded at all levels: the best idea is not determined by the hierarchical level.
OWN your CAREER
Your career path is not a one-way street. Individual career plans give you freedom and flexibility: We support you - e.g. with our coaching and mentoring offer
OWN your IMPACT
A job means so much more than titles and earning money. With us you have the opportunity to really make a difference and improve the health of people and the planet.
Are you ready to share your vision with us and take your role to the next level? Then become a part of Danone and our strong team with the successful brands Actimel, Activia, Fruchtzwerge and many more.
- Modern office with open space, football table and supply of water, coffee, tee, yogurt and fruits for free
- Possibility of mobile and flexible working
- Various training and further education opportunities
Your contact person Caroline Nickel is looking forward to receiving your documents and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We value diversity and welcome all applications - irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social religion, disability, age and sexual orientation.