AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
About the job
Are you eligible for a V.I.E?
V.I.E is a Business France device allowing Europeans to work internationally for a designated company. This is a 6 to 24 months contract.
- You must be aged 18 to 28.
- You must have completed national service obligation.
- You must be a citizen of the European Economic Area.
- You must have never worked in the country in which you wish to do your VIE.
FanMilk (part of Danone Company) is producing and distributing healthy food to as many people as possible across the West Africa region. In line with Danone’s One Planet, One Health vision which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected, we aim at inspiring healthy and more sustainable eating and drinking practices. We are currently touching lives in 6 different West African countries namely Ghana, Nigeria, Côte d'Ivoire, Togo, Benin and Burkina Faso.
The Finance Business team is playing a key role of Strategic Business Partner, co-leading the Business; leveraging digital and empowering and developing People to make the difference.
The Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager mission is to animate Sales Force and Head Office Overheads costs for all West Africa countries in close collaboration with Head of Departments. You will also lead the Business Intelligence and Process Improvement agenda leveraging data to allow business to get the relevant insights on business performance.
Main responsibilities: (“WHAT” of the role)
As Fixed Costs & Process Improvement Manager you will:
- lead the process of budgeting and forecasting fixed costs, anticipating deviations and defining action plans with the Heads of Department
- provide accurate and timely financial analysis covering month-end and monthly overheads reporting (including variances analysis vs last year and vs forecast) and prepare ad-hoc report analysis
- develop new tools to digitalize and automate monitoring of business performance
- analyze our processes, identify weak points and co-build action plan with process owners
- lead or support improvement projects with Finance team and with other departments
- prepare maintain local Business Intelligence tools updated on items in his scope
- develop financial understanding of non-Finance people
- Finance background (min. 3 years experience)
- Autonomy, drive and leadership
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the confidence to challenge others
- Analysis skills and attention to detail
- At ease with systems and data management
- Sound judgement with ability to make decisions based on data and information received
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Fluent in English, speaking French is a +
Why you should choose this V.I.E experience at Danone?
- A rewarding personnal experience
Making the choice to do a V.I.E can turn out to be a great opportunity. This is your chance to challenge yourself and to discover more about a new country. This experience can foster personal grows because it gives you a new perspective. You will still be part of the Danone communities, working for some of the best-known brands in the world. Working for Danone around the world is joining the movement for a healthier world. Making this leap into the unknown will make you grow as a professional but also as a human being. Our objectives are to make sure that you will come as you are, ready to innovate and to bring your perspective. One Planet One Health by You.
- Be part of the international VIE community
We will always make sur that you will feel great in your host country. You will be part of the VIE community group where you will be regularly informed about any news concerning the community. This will enable you to get in touch with the international Danone community and to learn more about multiple cultures. You will also integrate an international talent pool giving you the opportunity to extend your time working for Danone across the world or In France. You will join dynamic teams and play an important role in the performance of Danone and all its brands.
- Experiencing Danone Values
We, as a company, bring a great importance in creating an inclusive working environment. We know that we are each given talents and our goal is to create synergism between you all. We will consider all applicants to our offers. As a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. Choosing a V.I.E is about experiencing all those standards across the world.
At Danone, we guarantee that you can simply be yourself. We believe that it's up to you to define the way you work, to develop yourself, to progress.
With us, you'll work in an exciting, complex and challenging environment. This is how you will create new opportunities!