About the job
At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We are currently looking to hire a Warehouse Opertator based in West Jordan, UT!
Warehouse Operators support the Flow and Packaging departments in the manufacturing plant in either the dry materials warehouse, where raw materials are received, stored, and distributed, or in a refrigerated warehouse, where finished yogurt is stored or loaded on to trucks for shipment. This position will require you to operate a forklift.
The base compensation range for this position is $19.35/hr. Upon successful completion of a 90-day probationary period, your rate of pay will increase to $22.15/hr. This position will work 12-hour shifts on Day Shift on a 4-4-3 rotating schedule. Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.
Previous Forklift and Warehouse Experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
You must have the ability to:
- Read and write, interpret documents such as safety rules, operating/maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Comprehend basic math and simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Understand instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Operate powered industrial equipment and navigate in tight spaces and high-traffic areas in a fast-paced environment.
- Operate a computer to enter and retrieve data.
- Prepare and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees within the organization.
At Danone North America, you’ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You’ll be part of one of the largest Certified B Corps™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn’t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf