AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Sobre el trabajo
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission: "Bringing health through food to as many people as possible." We recognize the power that people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Every time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe that healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature “One Planet One Health” represents.
Become an Accounts Payable Manager for our Finance Department, located Barcelona. You will be responsible of the purchase to pay and T&E reimbursement process, contributing to the timeliness and quality of the monthly purchase to pay closing process and the justification of balances.
What will be your challenges?
• You will coach and develop your team, set objectives, provide guidance and feed-back and identify personal development opportunities.
• You will support the P2P team where necessary with supplier and intercompany invoice processing and relevant functions in the CBU (C&P).
• You will ensure employees are reimbursed for company spend in line with the expenses policy.
• You will set-up and follow-up KPIs to monitor and improve the efficiency of the Source to Invoice process (owned by the business) and the Invoice to Pay & T&E process (owned by the P2P team).
• You will ensure completeness and correctness of CBU's accruals at month-end and review the ageing of accruals and challenge the CBU if necessary.
• You will oversee the management of the P2P and T&E systems and manage relationship with the IT team.
• You will contribute to lead finance projects as appropriate to optimize the processes of P2P.
• You will comply with all relevant regulations, laws, taxes and standards of the different regions. You will also collaborate in external Audit periods.
• You will guarantee an effective internal control system in the P2P & T&E process.
For you to succeed in this position, you must be a professional with strong communication capabilities, organization, empathy and problems solving skills. We believe that it is positive to have:
• Experience in Finance and Accounting, with already 2-3 years' experience in financial departments.
• Speak fluently English / Spanish. Knowledge of another European language will be appreciated.
• Advanced level of Office (Excel, Powerpoint, word) and Business Intelligence tools.
• Open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person.
• Managerial skills (experience in team management).
Working at Danone gives you the chance to impact more than 12 million consumers in Spain, where we lead the ranking of the most chosen brands in the country.
In addition to being able to build your own career development, at Danone we offer one of the most attractive compensation and benefits programs in FMCG that includes, among others, the following…
Danone is the largest BCorp company in Spain and that drives us every day to increase our efforts in sustainability, our impact on society and our workers.
And what’s next?
If you have come this far you will have already convinced yourself... Apply!!
"At Danone we are 100% committed to guaranteeing bias-free selection processes and equal opportunities. For this we have trained all the people who participate in them. Because to work with us, what matters to us is what you can contribute and nothing plus"