AT A GLANCE, YOU WILL
Sobre el trabajo
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission: "Bringing health through food to as many people as possible." We recognize the power that people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Every time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe that healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature “One Planet One Health” represents.
Become an Accounts Payable for our Finance Department, located Barcelona. You will be responsible for the control and preparation all the payment processes for the 8 CBU's and participate in FCF estimations process and keeping the best relation quality and accuracy always looking for improvements and value-added solutions for the CBU.
What will be your challenges?
• You will create and monitor day-to-day payment activities in accordance with the organization´s accounting policies & procedures, payment process and Cash Flow impact.
• You will prepare monthly control and monitoring clearing accounts related to suppliers.
• You will seizure suppliers monitoring according to the Tax Collector.
• You will create the exceptional payments for each CBU and be sure that all of them are under the specific rules.
• You will ensure and validate the correct financial data in SAP, participating and validating in the workflow Orsoft, requests of new suppliers and/or modifications of them.
• You will participate and contribute to the construction of the figures of OFCF of CBU's, estimating payments and controlling the actions related to the payments, connected with the strategy of the each CBU.
• You will prepare and control all the payments of each CBU: national and international transfers, direct debit, confirming, travel expenses, intercompanies (netting) keeping the policies and procedures.
• You will control of debtor’s suppliers through monthly aging and do reconciliations of payable / control vendor accounts.
For you to succeed in this position, we believe it is positive to have:
• With bachelor's degree in business (ADE, Economics, etc) with already 2-3 years' experience working in a similar role.
• Medium-high English level. Being able to attend conf calls, meetings, manage emails. Knowledge of another European language will be appreciated. Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Business Intelligence tools (SAP, Orsoft, etc). Open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person.
• Be a self-starter and ability to work unsupervised.
• Ability to work under pressure and prioritizing the tasks.
Working at Danone gives you the chance to impact more than 12 million consumers in Spain, where we lead the ranking of the most chosen brands in the country.
In addition to being able to build your own career development, at Danone we offer one of the most attractive compensation and benefits programs in FMCG that includes, among others, the following…
In addition, Danone is the largest BCorp company in Spain and that drives us every day to increase our efforts in sustainability, our impact on society and our workers.
And what’s next?
If you have come this far you will have already convinced yourself... Apply!!
"At Danone we are 100% committed to guaranteeing bias-free selection processes and equal opportunities. For this we have trained all the people who participate in them. Because to work with us, what matters to us is what you can contribute and nothing plus"