Sobre el trabajo
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission: "Bringing health through food to as many people as possible." We recognize the power that people have to impact the world through their daily choices.
Every time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe that healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature “One Planet One Health” represents.
Become a HR Plant Manager for our HR Team (Waters Division), located in Sant Hilari Sacalm (Girona), contributing to create, encourage and maintain an environment that supports, develops and sustains the wellbeing of our Danoners.
What will be your challenges?
• You will provide quality services in the areas of employee relations.
• You will participate in the recruitment processes and talent retention.
• You will ensure organizational development, information management and communication and payroll.
• You will ensure compliance with law.
For you to succeed in this position, you must have experience in HR function, ideally having been working as HRBP or as HR Plant responsible with solid experience as HR generalist role, including social relations, C&B, Payroll and change management activities. We believe that it is positive to have:
• 6-8 years of experience in HR Function.
• Master’s degree in Business, HR, Engineering.
• Strong Knowledge and experience in Labour Relations - Spanish Labour Law framework.
• Open-minded, reliable, proactive and team-oriented person.
• Ability to simplify complexity and build collective consensus.
• Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence all levels of the organization.
• Strong facilitation, negotiation and communication skills.
• Ability to both think strategically and execute on strategic thinking.
• Spanish native & English Fluent.
Working at Danone gives you the chance to impact more than 12 million consumers in Spain, where we lead the ranking of the most chosen brands in the country.
In addition to being able to build your own career development, at Danone we offer one of the most attractive compensation and benefits programs in FMCG that includes, among others, the following…
- Flexibility: flexible entry hours, telecommuting and flexible remuneration.
- Health and Well-being: private medical insurance, doctor, physio and nutritionist at your work center, sports aid as well as an internal well-being plan.
- Plan your future: collective and individual pension plan and life insurance.
- Mobility aid: company vehicle, parking, toll card and fuel.
- For you and your family: school aid, employee assistance, summer camps for your children...
And much more!
In addition, Danone is the largest BCorp company in Spain and that drives us every day to increase our efforts in sustainability, our impact on society and our workers.
And what’s next?
If you have come this far you will have already convinced yourself... Apply!!
"At Danone we are 100% committed to guaranteeing bias-free selection processes and equal opportunities. For this we have trained all the people who participate in them. Because to work with us, what matters to us is what you can contribute and nothing plus"