A propos de l'offre
Paper Packaging Manager (H/F)
The Global Engineering team is looking for a Paper Packaging Manager specialized in carton packaging containers.
Reporting to the Primary Packaging Director, you are responsible to contribute to the packaging project which involve technical/operational teams (Research & Innovations, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality) and also commercial teams (Marketing, Finance).
On your scope you will have 200 plants and you will get the following missions:
- Identify breakthrough solutions and transform them into concrete projects with external and internal stakeholders, aiming for creativity and sustainability.
- Formalize standards, including the nature and costs of business requirements.
- Work on proofs of concepts for new technologies.
- Ensure that standards are known, understood and applied.
- Provide support to local execution teams for specifications.
- Contributes to the realization of the project by respecting the time to market, the QFS, the regulatory objectives and the results although it is not a direct execution.
- Design and deliver breakthrough paper packaging in direct contact with the food product (carton, cup, bottle, packs, labels) technologies to deliver cost saving, capex avoidance, interaction with business partner to build the proper business case, carbon footprint reduction or product quality improvement, through leading execution of global projects and consulting zone projects
- Build the roadmap short, medium and long terms
- Focusing on paper chemistry, paper manufacturing, paper packaging design, paper packaging manufacturing solution (Cups, bottles, …) and packaging transport
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- Responsible to identify, scope and verify new technologies and opportunities
- Lead execution of feasibility, development and first implementation through multifunctional teams and on the field presence
- Knowledge of the food safety requirement for carton containers development
A propos de vous
Must have :
- Master degree with at least 5 years profound professional technical expertise on paper chemistry and paper manufacturing or paper packaging machine
- Curiosity / turned to the external benchmark.
- Team spirit, initiative, and personal initiative.
- Strategic and practical thinking.
- Outstanding interpersonal and naturally multicultural.
- Excellent listening skills and openness to novelty.
- See solutions and opportunities in problems and not just in problems.
- Knowledge of its manufacturing network in the field, within and among co-manufacturers around the world.
- In depth understanding of paper making and paper chemistry and paper packaging forming
- Strong understanding of paper packaging design/specifications and paper packaging manufacturing
- DOE (Design of Experiment) or Six Sigma (Black Belt, Green Belt) certified, or equivalent trough experience
- Professional English
Nice to have :
- Experience and passion for machine technologies
- Significant global travelling involved
Danone is proud to promote inclusion and equal opportunities. We truly believe that our diversity will make the difference and that an inclusive environment will make us grow as a company, as a team, and as people. We therefore consider all applications* to ensure an inclusive corporate culture where everyone can feel like they belong.
*All applications will be considered irrespective of origins and ethnicity, personal background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability....
A propos de nous
At Danone, we guarantee that you can simply be yourself. We believe that it's up to you to define the way you work, to develop yourself, to progress.
With us, you'll work in an exciting, complex and challenging environment. This is how you will create new opportunities!
You will work with world-renowned brands such as Blédina, Evian or Actimel. Be innovative, enterprising and the impact you will have will impress you.
Join our movement for a more sustainable world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.
If you want to know more about our news, our daily life and our teams, follow our adventures on our Instagram account @DanoneTalentFrance !