About the job
Oversee overall sustainable projects related with Circular Packaging in a timely and accurate project completion and ensure that projects fully meet the agreed KPI and Objective set accordance to DANONE roadmap. In some occasion, this position will representing the business in multiple external engagements with different stakeholders based on agreed governance. Working with cross categories within DANONE to delivered the company commitment toward innovation on packaging.
- Design Packaging & Waste Management program based on Sustainability Master Plan and Roadmap in the catchment area of Aqua's business operations for effective implementation,
- Develop Mechanism, Guidance and Tools for implementation, monitoring and evaluation to ensure standardisation according to international, national, and any applied standards in Packaging & Waste Management program including impact measurement,
- Work together with SusDev Regional Manager, SR Regional, Plant CSR team for effective program implementation at plant level,
- Empower SR/CSR Teams, Aqua employees, Communities, Civil Society, Implementing Partners, Local Goverment, and other relevant Stakeholders through Capacity Building for effective implementation through synergy and coordination,
- Promote Multi Stakeholders Partnership on the Packaging & Waste Management program,
- Provide Technical Feedback and approval on Sustainable Design of projects activities as well as participate in preparing project documents (Concept Paper, Logical Framework, Analysis, Action Plan and Budget) related to Packaging & Waste Management program for all relevant Plants for effective implementation,
- Build connectivity in order to promote AQUA's Packaging & Waste Management program/initiatives to relevant stakeholders i.e government, NGO, universities and creating trasparent, accountable, and trustworthy relationships,
- Be an active member of external sustainability association/institution, active participation to relevant sustainability evenet, conference, seminars or Focus Group Discussion,
- Supervise and develop Packaging & Waste Management Project Officer on site in order to improve personal competencies and program's performance,
- Work according to applied relevant policies, guidelines, and tools to ensure standardisation and compliance,
- Produce regular project reports to key stakeholders/audience to achieve targeted objectives,
- Ensure alignment and consistency in term of communication/image through a close collaboration with Corporate Communication, Governement Relation, Internal Sustainability Development, and Marketing Departments.
- Strong communication and language skills, including the ability to clearly communicate with senior management, colleagues, different stakeholders (local and global). You also need to possess the confidence to deal with Senior Executive.