Tentang lowongan ini
The purpose of the position is to perform day-to-day AR (Account Receivables) activities which include the following scope of responsibilities but are not limited to:
- AR clearing process
- Monitor and prepare AR aging and follow-up to ensure the collectability
- AR reporting activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (S1) in Accounting or Finance, or in a related discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in Accounting/Finance/I2C area is highly preferred
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- English verbal communication and writing skills.
- Possess proficiency to operate SAP, Ms. Office (excel, word, power point), and other utility applications.
- Power BI and/or other reporting tools skill is a plus.
- Interpersonal and communication skill to be able to interact with multiple and different stakeholders.
- Willing to be placed at HO Pulogadung
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food, and healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies