Tentang lowongan ini
Design to Delivery (D2D) is a united & powerful team.
Our ambition: Excellence from conception to delivery of our products.
Come & join us to play your part in offering the best possible experience to our clients, customers, and patients!
Global Engineering aims at providing to business the expertise in designing solutions to sustainably grow, improve profitability and maintain license to operate on all Danone categories and geographies.
The Global Engineering team recruits a Process engineer.
This position is primarily based in Paris, France. Considering multicultural footprint of the team, this localization could be open to discussion.
- Reporting to the Process Industrialization & standards Director, the Process Engineer contributes to industrial projects by defining technical solutions for process, together with technical partners (Research & Innovations, Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality) and business teams (Marketing, Finance, C&P).
Your main accountability will be:
- Business Strategy / Strategic Vision
Identify fit to purpose solutions regarding Danone strategy (incl. financial viability and sustainability commitments) and turn them into concrete projects with external and internal stakeholders (all categories, all geos)
- Impact business through Process technology & Projects delivering on Growth, Efficiency, Sustainability
- Design and execute proof of concepts for new technologies and equipment
- Formalize engineering standards, including Positive impact, safety and costs business requirements
- Ensure standards and bullet proof solutions are known, understood and applied
- Support some key local executions by bringing expertise and specifications to the project team
Your main stakeholders will be:
- Business top line, R&I, finance for BCs
- C&P Capex and raw materials
- Global and regional/local engineering community,
- Quality, Safety, Positive Impact
- Suppliers of equipment in the field of expertise
- Co-manufacturers as required by business needs
- Industry committees, forums,
- Legal authorities, Certification bodies
ABOUT YOU :
- Education: engineer background ideally in food industries
- Experience: 5-10 years in similar technologies area with significant personal experience of engineering projects. An experience in manufacturing performance could be a plus
- Fluent in English
- Interpersonal skills:
- Bring outside in, curiosity
- Team player as well as self-starter and initiative mindset
- Strategic thinking as well as hands on
- Outstanding interpersonal and naturally Multicultural skills
- Excellent listening and open to newness
- See solutions & opportunities in issues not just issues.
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU.