Tentang lowongan ini
As part of Data Strategic and Solution Danone Indonesia, you will play your role to analyze and evaluate potential problems, hypothesis, and recommendations for better business performance. You will contribute on to the design and development of Data Marts as foundation for Analytics.
About the Job:
- Understand large amounts of data and the team business metrics to analyze and evaluate potential problems, hypothesis, and recommendations for better business performance
- Do exploratory research/analysis about which model to use when solving a problem that the team needs to solve
- Monitor the performance of the model in the production environment
- Continuously improve the process for model development, validation and analysis
- Present the analysis findings to the team and business unit trough visual analytics
- Collaborating actively across functional partners and senior management to accomplish various project objectives
- Execute research and analytics, including data source identification, processing, model/algorithm development
- Turning insights into important recommendations which will drive business value creation
- Contributes to the design and development of Data Marts as foundation for Analytics based on trusted data.
- Contributes to the design and development of Self-Service BI features such as OLAP cubes, data catalog, common dashboards.
- At least 5 years of experience working in analytics role such as Data Analyst or Data Scientist
- Bachelor/Masters level in the field of computer science / machine learning / applied statistics / mathematics
- Enthusiastic candidates with a passion for data science
- Experienced in using multiple data science methodologies to solve complex business problems
- Experienced in doing statistical analysis, developing machine learning models into production
- Experienced in programming skills in Python/R, data manipulation (SQL, Spark, Pandas) and machine learning (scikit-learn, XGBoost, Keras/Tensorflow) tools
- Understanding of relevant statistical measures such as confidence intervals, significance of error measurements, development and evaluation data sets, etc.
- Possess great design and problem-solving skills, have a passion for quality and engineering excellence at scale
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Familiar or experienced in working with ETL/ELT tools such as Pentaho, Airflow, DBT, Dagster
- Familiar or experienced in working with BI visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Google Data Studio, Metabase, Apache Superset
- Exemplary communication skills, ability to work with large cross-functional teams of technical and non-technical members
Danone's mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food, and healthy food needs a healthy Planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies