About the job
This 12 months V.I.E (renewable) in Activity & Masterdata coordinator and Material Planning will start in March or April 2022, and will be located in ROTSELAAR (Belgium).
As the Activity Coordinator you will be a part of the Actimel Planning Team where your task is to oversee the graphic chain and planning related initiatives. You will have a chance to discover four main areas: long term planning, material planning, master data and project management with the main focus on the packaging development. In this position you can work closely with many different teams from all over Europe – our internal and external stakeholders. Your main goal will be to build long term vision for the drinks platform to assure we can deliver on time every bottle of our product to the customers.
Operational coordination of EU Graphic chain projects in Rotselaar factory.
- Weekly touchpoint with project managers to discuss ongoing projects
- Detect, evaluate & alert about the risks and deviations vs timelines of pack development.
- Weekly calls with activity managers & marketing of celling CBU's about ongoing projects
- Communicate all projects to material planning, supply planning & production
- Tool to use: Esko
Masterdata management in factory
- Raws & packs, finished product & bill of materials in the factory
- Tools to use: orsoft & SAP
Write off & cylinders cost process owner
- Responsible for invoicing costs to marketing (obsolete R&P stocks, cylinder costs)
- Main objective to minimize costs
- contract management & call off for 1 supplier (& backup for material planners)
- You hold a Master degree
- You have a pro-active mindset ans have skills in planning & organisation
- You have strong communication skills
- You are known for being precise and for your ability to cope with stress and deadlines ou are fluent in English & French (written & verbal).
Nice to have :
- Knowledge of Dutch is strong asset.
Danone is proud to promote inclusion and equal opportunities. We truly believe that our diversity will make the difference and that an inclusive environment will make us grow as a company, as a team, and as people. We therefore consider all applications* to ensure an inclusive corporate culture where everyone can feel like they belong.
*All applications will be considered irrespective of origins and ethnicity, personal background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability....
Working here you’ll need to enjoy a fast-pace, complexity and it can get a little challenging. But it’s packed with opportunities. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself. Be innovative and entrepreneurial and the impact you could make might just amaze you. Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU. We are proud to be an equal employer.
We are convinced our differences make the difference and that an inclusive working environment will drive our growth as a business, as teams and as individuals. We will therefore consider all applicants for employment* fostering an inclusive working culture that is accessible for all. Did you know that as a B-Corp certified company, Danone meets the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability?
Our core values - Humanism, Openness, Proximity and Enthusiasm embody the way we aspire to behave in everything we do. If you are an energetic person who believes in these principles, then Danone is the right company for you! Join our dynamic team and help us make our vision a reality by playing a key role in the performance of Danone and all its brands
We systematically respond to all our candidates; if you have not been contacted, your request has not yet been processed. The processing time for applications may vary depending on the period and the volume of applications.