About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition India and South East Asia is seeking for Business Solutions Manager - Marketing/eComm & Innovation Based in Malaysia. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|About the job|
• Lead technology & digitalization for end-to-end Marketing/Ecomm solutions & processes through the design of relevant IT products in ISEA. Setup and develop a high performing product-centric team with a focus on business value creation & user experience. Be the primary business partner on acceleration of Danone’s digital.
Business Strategy / Strategic Vision.
• End to end accountable for all tech & data solutions on its scope, and business continuity.
• Define & deliver Marketing/Ecomm process digitalization roadmap.
• Select & design best solutions for Marketing/Ecomm process scope in collaboration with Global teams.
• Partner with business stakeholders towards value creation for Danone.
Impact on Business Results.
• Impact on process optimization and user experience.
• Optimize IT costs on its scope (current ROP impact).
Process, Projects & Support.
• End-to-end Marketing/Ecomm digital capabilities.
• Digital capabilities adoption and value realisation.
• Ensure no or minimal business disruption through timely incident resolution & system health monitoring.
• 2-3 direct reports with possibility to lead a larger external team (based on roadmap) and supplier delivery.
• Highly cross-functional across IT, business functions & external partners.
|About you |
• Master in Marketing/Ecomm technologies to deliver full digitalization on E2E process.
• High knowledge of Marketing/Ecomm processes, data & solutions architecture.
• E2E Marketing/Ecomm vision & stakeholder management.
• Highly skilled in automation for Marketing/Ecomm processes.
• Experienced on project, budget & team management.
• Breakthrough thinking.
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA - HR Central Pool
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com