About the job
Danone Specialized Nutrition Business Services is seeking for Careline Manager. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
About the job:
- Ensure team delivers quality of service
- Keey team up to date with the latest information
Database Management and Reporting/Analysis:
- Ensure accuracy of consumer data
- Perform monthly CRM report and analysis to track on going performance for CRM and brand campaigns
- Track ongoing voice of consumer feedbacks and provide timely updates to organization for ongoing improvement
- Update and flag to brand/sales team on relevant complaints.
- Manage potential incidents
- Track accuracy of payout/incentive on a monthly basis
- Liaising with database management agency and updating relevant information on Careline database management systme
Quality of Service:
- Develop strategic careline plan in conjunction with Marketing/CRM objectives
- Provide leadership, development and coaching of Team Leaders and Careline Advisors. Actively engaging and supporting the development of careline team to ensure better performance and sucession planning.
- Monitor quality of conversation and consistency of careline verbalization
- Manage end to end complaint managment procedures
- Ensure conversation with consumers use creditbility and quality
- Responsible in handing difficult/complicated complaint, should it arise by getting relevant parties involve in finding solution.
- Implement procedure and processes for the continuous improvement of the Advisory Team
- Carry out primary/initial diagnosis in the attempt to solve complaints
- Ensure the customer care manual is updated for auditing purpose
- Implement and ensure policy and legislative requirement as required
- Manage fulfilment vendors to ensure samplings are fulfilled within the given time frame
- Develop careline outbound scripts & validate effectiveness of outbound campaigns
- Provide critical feedback / involve in product related issues that could help planning of brand / sales activiation.
Cross Functional Liaison:
- Support CRM and Marketing Teams, close proximity within FOQUAL and QFS
- Degree holders
- Advantage to have relevant HCP qualifications, Ideally as a medical doctor, dietitian, midwife or nurse
- Experience in leading customer service teams
- Relevant healthcare background (e.g Medical doctor, Dietitian or Nutritionist)
- Counselling in regards to women health, toddler nutrition and feeding (added advantage)
- An experienced mother (added advantage)
Required Personal Attributes:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Self-motivation and initiative, goes above and beyond job role to deliver added value to the business
- Ability to work effectively & independently in constrained/regulator environment
- Innovative, proactive, customer oriented and energetic style
- Transparent, open, and effective communication style
- Flexible, adaptable personality able to cope with change
- Ability to work autonomously and take accountability for results
- Take accountability with commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Builds collaborative working relationships
- Displays leadership qualities and demonstrates company values
- Focuses on team performance as well as personal goals to deliver\
- Ability to use sound decision making processes and reasoning
- Strong leadership skills to manage & lead careline team to delivers quality of service
Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society.
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation.
We believe that our differences will make the difference.
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Chanvoleak Chum (Voleak/April)
Learning and Talent Acquisition Manager, Danone Specialized Nutrition Cambodia
Email : Chanvoleak.Chum@danone.com