About the job
The Digital Health team in Danone is part of the Precision Nutrition Dlab. We develop digital health initiatives for Danone to Impact health locally and contribute to value creation for people and business via digital technologies.
As Cloud Solutions Engineer, you’ll be responsible for hands-on management of the digital health team’s cloud computing strategy and cloud solution technical details. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud management, and monitoring. You will oversee architecture and deployment in cloud environments, including public, private, and hybrid cloud. Additionally, you will act as consultant to the organization by continuously researching and studying the latest tech trends such as DevOps and AI tech. You will help to drive enterprise organizational alignment to ensure successful cloud adoption, security, governance, monitoring, and risk management adhered to.
Responsibilities in this role:
• Design cloud environments with a focus on AWS and Azure and demonstrate technical cloud solution knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA, and development of cloud infrastructures running in 24×7 environments
• Implement and oversee all aspects of the cloud environment including provisioning, scale, monitoring, and security, together with our IT team and agencies
• Assisting the delivery of cloud strategies, aligned with business objectives and with a focus on cloud migrations
• Provide expertise in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of AWS and Azure within in global enterprise environments
• Act as key stakeholder for validation of new cloud or SaaS solutions adhere to architecture roadmap
• Manage/co-manage agencies to implement required systems, solutions, and processes needed to manage cloud cost, monitoring, scalability, and redundancy accounted for and continuously validated
• Ensure all cloud solutions adhere to security and compliance best practices and Danone IT standards
• Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Data Platform, DevOps, and Integration Teams on cloud solution implementations.
• Digital Health Tech Manager
• Danone global/CBU IT team
• CBU digital teams
• R&I scientists
• Design and technical agencies (In SG or other countries)
• External collaborators such as HCO or universities, if required
To be successful in this role, you will need…
The following technical skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent experience
• Relevant industry certifications such as, AWS Certified Solution Architect or Microsoft MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure will be a plus
• 5 years of experience in cloud solution delivery (hands-on) and management
These soft skills:
• Communication: able to clearly articulate technical architecture and details and formulate them into documents such as Word or PowerPoint docs;
• Collaborations: able to manage external agencies for solution delivery; communicate and collaborate with Danone IT teams for clear ways of working and roadmap planning
• Attention to details: make sure all fragmented technical elements are documented and managed in clear manner; able to follow up on small topics and make sure successful deliverables
• Attitude: proactive, self-motivated, eager to learn and explore new tech trends
Do things your way. At Danone Singapore, we believe that our teams work best when they are empowered to work flexibly – this is why our hybrid working policy allows you to agree the right balance of homeworking and office working, in line with yours and the team’s needs.
Focus on development – your way
With a suite of learning opportunities and a strong focus on in-role development, your line manager will work closely with you to help unlock your career ambitions within Danone. Working here you will enjoy a fast-paced, complex environment, which is packed with opportunities for the entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll work with some of the best-known brands in the world, such as evian, Dumex and Aptamil, and we absolutely guarantee that you can just be yourself.
We live by our core ‘HOPE’ values – H is for Humanism, as people are at the heart of everything we do. O is for Openness, welcoming new ideas from the world we live in. P is for Proximity, as we believe that building close relationships leads to better understanding and trust. E is for Enthusiasm, for those who are as passionate as we are about bringing health through food to as many people as possible.
Join our movement for a healthier world. One Planet One Health BY YOU. For more information about Danone, our divisions and culture, please visit careers.danone.com.