About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition India and South East Asia is seeking for HRBP - Danone Business Services, based in Malaysia. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|1) Talent Management|
• Plan and implement talent needs with relevant HR specialist teams and stream lead.
• Conduct end to end recruitment activities for non-manager levels for ISEA.
• Monitor and implement Talent Development plans as aligned with Line Managers during talent review.
2) Performance Management(PM)
• Plan and implement Performance Management Plan for DBS employee based on Rewards team timeline.
• To facilitate PM calibration sessions with respective functional stream lead.
• Responsible for KPI update – propose collective KPI and work with respective stream lead to ensure KPI is met for DBS.
• HR Contact point for HRIS system on Annual Salary Review / Bonus – to update collective objectives, launch PM Forms and completed the timeline as stimulated by Rewards in the system.
3) Employee Relations
• HR Contact point for DBS employees to resolve any HR matters – recruitment, people issue and HRIS system issue.
• Coordinate action plans/support for employee based in Thailand, Cambodia & India.
• Working on budget, HR rolling forecast, People cost.
• Managing employee entry process (data maintenance in system, prepare announcement and coordinate on documents and access cards).
• Managing exit (prepare letters and exit survey).
• Prepare cost simulations/ salary proposals for HR Director.
|• Degree in Human Resource Management, (Bachelor Degree required).|
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in multiple HR areas (recruitment, talent development, performance calibrations, prepare budgets and workforce analysis, able to facilitate and conduct certain HR related training or briefing)
• Those who have commercial experience in a manufacturing and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment is encouraged to apply
• Professional proficiency in writing and speaking English Language
• Able to work independently, proactive, attention to details, problem solving ability in providing recommendations and ideas to managers.
• Competent in working with numbers and Microsoft Office especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
|Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies|
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA - HR Central Pool
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com