About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition India and South East Asia is seeking for is seeking for ISEA Import & Export Manager Based in Thailand. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|• Identify, monitor and provide Risks & Opportunities with proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks related to import&export and Customs.|
• Anticipate and tackle major public issues, and advocate to support Danone’s business, by managing relations with Customs.
• Keep abreast of legislative and regulatory changes on import/export requirement, exile tax and compliance (e.g., halal).
• Act to break silos across CBUs and ensure Danone Voice consistency in the cluster.
• To coordinate and working with internal stakeholders (all MBUs, Supply point and 3PM) regarding the import&export license to operate, product compliance and food regulatory issue
• Develop cluster team capabilities in Public & Govt Affairs and/ or Communications.
• Set internal governance policies and manage the impact of external factors in relation to import and export.
• Be the company representative in all contact with government agencies (Customs) related to any matter of product clearance at port (ISEA).
• Work closely with external import/export agency, and law firms.
• Anticipate & manages evolving regulatory environment.
• Continuosly develop company image with relevant government key officers.
• Work towards being seen as a regulatory expert in the area of Import&Export.
|• Degree in Supply chain (import&Export) or Public relataion/Communication or relevant science fields (preferable Master degree).|
• At least 10-15 years experience in import&export business or Public Affairs or regulatory Affairs to engage external stake holders in food industry.
• Experience dealing with Customs and MOH would be a plus point.
• Good knowledge and experience with import & export guideline, laws and regulations in India & South East Asia (ISEA).
• Ability to develop networks internally and externally.
• Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
• Internal and external impact and influence.
• Business Acumen.
• Strategic thinking.
• Collaborative mindset & good attitudes.
• Ability to innovate in an uncertain environment and manage complexity.
• Ability to prioritize and lead action plan with pragmatism.
• Ability to manage end-to-end process and long-term projects.
|Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies|
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA - HR Central Pool
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com