About the job
Within the Specialised Nutrition Unit (SNU) Health Innovation, medical and market access department, you will work with a team of data scientists to identify and implement the appropriate analytic methods for projects of various sizes and levels of complexity, in close collaboration with our Digital Health teams.
Our Mission is to positively impact people's health and your knowledge and expertise in data analytics would be a great asset to unleash the power of data and make it concrete for consumers, patients, healthcare professionals as well as our teams in SNU and CBUs.
1. Identify and implement the appropriate analytic methods for projects of various sizes and levels of complexity
- Be able to collaborate with internal and external partners to set up the infrastructure for Real World Evidence and digital projects.
- Take the lead on the design of processes for optimizing the speed and accuracy of data analysis
- Assist with leveraging technology to collect higher quality data and enhance user experience
2. Be able to support, structure data generation when Digital Health tools are used in real world evidence generation:
- Retrieve and organize various health or consumer data for analyses and interpretation.
- Generate, maintain, and monitor key performance indicators to help strategic decisions
- Clearly present data results to a variety of audiences
- Develop analytical dashboards and reports to provide data visibility and access when relevant
3. Support the Data team and cooperate with data colleagues
- In data acquisition from primary and secondary sources
- Analyzing data sets to spot trends and patterns that can be translated into actionable insights
- Advanced Degree with the likes of IT, mathematics, statistics, computer science or health services research
- Experience working in healthcare/life science industries, and with Real World Data is of added value
- Experience programming in a statistical language (Python, R, Stata)
- Highly IT literate with in-depth knowledge of multiple data platforms (Azure, AWS) and technologies (e.g. Databricks)
- Ability to influence and collaborate with regional and global IT to realize process improvement & data model development
- Experience in developing analytic dashboards for both internal and external consumption
- Business analytics experience with understanding of app-based engagement/utilization metrics
- Curiosity, creativity and passion to solve business problems/opportunities with data transformation and data insights with advanced visualizations (Power BI).
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its three businesses Essential Dairy & Plant Based Products, Specialised Nutrition and Waters. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. This gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis.
A healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet. This is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!