About the job
|Danone Specialized Nutrition Malaysia is seeking for Senior Manager - Digital & Media. With our global presence, brands and business and our mission of bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance.|
To succeed in this journey, we're looking for the right talent and personalities eager to bring their energy and ideas to a meaningful project. Take this opportunity to GROW together and experience a culture that empowers you to express your ideas and share what you're passionate about!
|• Initiate & lead all the touch points encountered by consumers, their operational purpose and their role in the consumer experience. Use analytics to track and understand the consumer experience across channels (Web, Retail, Call Center, Mobile, Social Networks, and Media) Assess each touch point's effectiveness in terms of achieving its intended purpose against both business and consumer experience objectives.|
• Co-lead to identify strengths and weaknesses towards developing, publishing, and implementing an action plan to correct each identified weakness in line with projects to define the right mechanics, right audience and correct result measurement.
• Drive short to long-term connections agenda to achieve the business ambition.
• Ensure that the action plan is effective analyzing relevant data such as sales revenue, market share, consumer satisfaction, etc with cross function team.
• Bring innovation and is always forefront of the new media frontiers and experimentation: precision advertising, real-time buying, new format of buying.
• Lead and own the full funnel media plan working in collaboration and partnership with media agencies and business units.
• Lead and drive the media agency relationships - key Point of Contact for Danone with Media Agency.
• Define the ways of working /RACI between agency, internal team and business unit.
• Provide a clear frame of all media touchpoints and drive operational efficiency.
• Oversees digital performance marketing across Danone brands by leading & supporting the internal team in establishing & optimize metrics that matter across a platform that drives efficiency.
• Co-lead with business unit and agency to share post-campaign learnings and action plan plus best practices transversally across the division.
• Drive the upskilling of media knowledge across the organization.
• Guide, supervise & support team on MarTech backbone integration by incorporating into the consumer journey the ever-increasing importance of digital consumer experience.
• Experience: Leading a team with experience internally cross-function and team on MarTech & Performance Marketing while externally collaborating either in a media agency or media owner, with a strong knowledge of traditional and digital media ecosystem.
|• Bachelor or higher in business management, marketing or other related fields.|
• 6-8 years of progressive media experience, expertise in digital and technology infrastructure, and a strong track record of business results, and organizational leadership.
• CPG's experience as a marketer/media, publisher and media agency experience will be an advantage.
• Digitally savvy, current on market trends, emerging technologies & exploitable opportunities.
• Highly analytical and data-driven.
• Effective communication, presentation & writing skills (English).
• Show a strong sense of ownership & urgency to drive business beyond its potential.
• Collaborate well with external & internal stakeholders from different functions & background.
• Literacy in AdWords is a must.
|Danone is a world leading food company built on three business lines; Specialized Nutrition, Waters and Fresh Dairy Products. Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies|
Danone is committed to create and live an inclusive & diverse environment, which will drive our growth as a business, as teams, as members of communities & as individuals. Valuing diversity is recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and applicants are given equal opportunity and that our organization is representative of our consumers and society
We commit to foster an inclusive working environment where we celebrate all types of diversity, both visible and invisible, which includes age, race, gender, nationality, disability, background, education, religion, beliefs, thinking style, perspectives and sexual orientation
We believe that our differences will make the difference
For more information, please visit our website at careers.danone.com/isea
Willing to start your meaningful journey? Hit the APPLY button! or you can contact us:
Pimparin Limpachote (Pim)
SEA Talent Acquisition Manager, DANONE SEA - HR Central Pool
Email : Pimparin.Limpachote@danone.com