About the job
EVI Business Development Managers are always hungry for more.
The role of the EC Business Development Manager is to recommend and implement the sales & trade-marketing strategy in E-Commerce Channels & for all the brands in the Japanese market.
He/she is to lead and deliver the ambitious targets for the E-channel through maximizing availability, best in class visibility, activation and excellence in execution.
He/she is a key contributor to the topline growth of the company.
He/she is responsible for building the joint business plan with the Distributor & pilot the excellence in execution.
• Take ownership for customer performance and key contribution to total Japan EC business.
• Facilitate development of key national contracts to enable a 'game-changer' with key customers.
• Acquires an understanding of local market and use this knowledge to accelerate the performance Commercial Executions.
• Develop Joint Business Plan (JBP) for key e-retailers such as Amazon, Askul, Rakuten, Yodobashi and others and monitor to drive the performance via Joint Business Plans with core customers.
• Presents the business strategy, ambitions, clear targets & priorities of all the key E-retailers/accounts
• Develop business relationship with emerging EC customers like some new retail channels such as E-delivery networks, Social Commerce, B2B and others.
• Design and execute the commercial plan to unleash growth in core customers.
• Manage sales operation via flagship store/ distributors.
• Close monitor the inventory of distributor and optimize the accuracy of forecast with supply chain.
• Develop a fully integrated plan working with Brand Marketing team and execute brand plans in these strategic customers.
• Work hand in hand with digital marketing to create 360-degree consumer engagement campaigns
• Online trade marketing excellence to create outstanding brand connections online.
• Data mining with access to customer data to find business opportunities and adapt business plan accordingly.
• Arrange and lead regular business reviews and manage the relevant commercial relationships.
• Timely review with Finance controlling for P&L and adjust business accordingly.
• Implement fast any relevant global best practice and add any relevant Japan practices.
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company built on three businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition.
At Danone, we aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with our vision - Danone, One Planet. One Health - which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected. We deliberately concentrate on high-growth and health-focused categories, and commit to operating in an efficient, sustainable and responsible manner.
Check out the link below to find out more about Danone in Japan.
Danone Japan is a certified B Corporation and is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Marital Status / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Danone Japan doesn't just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We're proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.