About the job
Objective of the role required for digital & media team is to deliver consumer communications with right targeting, right moment, right touch point, right amount to impact on our business. As a community management senior specialist, you will lead social media activation for multiple brands collaborating with internal / external stakeholders.
- Lead social media content development fully in-lined with digital strategy developed by digital manager, including following scope of work
• Content brief development
• Agency brief, directional feedback to agency
• Internal content plan alignment with brand team, cross functional team.
• Content production management
• Content distribution management
• A&P management
<Education background >
- General bachelor's degree
<Technical Skills and Experiences required >
- Proven track record of social media content development experience for business solution.
- Agency management experience for content development, production.
- Familiar with major social media platforms (IG/TW/LINE) for content publish and basic analytics.
- Expert in Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Native level written and spoken Japanese with conversational level written and spoken English.
<Competencies to be successful on the job>
- Objective driven mindset to manage business in the right direction
- Self-motivated with hands-on approach for problem solving
- Flexibility to proceed projects with internal/external stakeholders
- Curious to learn from inside/outside and work together to turn knowledge into opportunities.
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company built on three businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition.
At Danone, we aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with our vision - Danone, One Planet. One Health - which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected. We deliberately concentrate on high-growth and health-focused categories, and commit to operating in an efficient, sustainable and responsible manner.
Check out the link below to find out more about Danone in Japan.
Danone Japan is a certified B Corporation and is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Marital Status / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Danone Japan doesn't just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We're proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, colour, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.