About the job
- Become an RPA specialist (Robotic Process Automation) and bring value to the business by leading and monitoring all RPA related projects.
- Define roadmap for our Global BI Solution by liaising with users from different business department
- Participate and assist his/her manager during projects
- Identify, provide, and deliver to user potential enhancement of current use applications
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Proactive, independent & self-motivated with demonstrated success in task activities
- Excellent written communication, strong problem-solving, trouble-shooting, and analytical skills
- Language proficiency: Japanese: Native or JLPT N1 (written and spoken), English: Business level (written and spoken)
*No development/programming skill required
Start Date & Duration: At least 6 months (start date is negotiable)
Location: Nakameguro Office
Work hours: 3 days a week 9:00 – 18:00 (flexible shift)
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage company aiming to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with our vision - Danone, One Planet. One Health - which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and the health of the planet are interconnected. We deliberately concentrate on high-growth and health-focused categories, and commit to operating in an efficient, sustainable, and responsible manner.
Check out the link below to find out more about Danone in Japan!
Resume and Cover letter
Global Diversity & Inclusion Lead