About the job
<PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE>
• Masters Degree in Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology or closely related field
<Technical Skills and Experiences required>
• Minimum 3yrs experience in a related field.
• Has basic understanding of dairy ingredients, formulations and process
• Has basic knowledge of flavors, fruit preparations, stabilizers and cultures is an advantage.
• Basic experience in project management process and tools
<Competencies to be successful on the job>
• Analytical thinking
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Able to work independently and prioritize his/her own tasks
• Basic communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
• Passion for excellence in execution
• Result oriented
• Works well under pressure in changing context and environment
• Energetic, dynamic person
• Creative thinking and out of the box approach to problem solving
• High level of curiosity for new consumer trends in the industry as well as technological solution
• Team player
• Japanese proficiency and English upper intermediate level are required
Dedicated to bringing health through food to as many people as possible, Danone is a leading global food & beverage
company built on three businesses: Essential Dairy and Plant-Based Products, Waters and Specialized Nutrition.
At Danone, we aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices, in line with our vision - Danone,
One Planet. One Health - which reflects a strong belief that the health of people and the health of the planet are
interconnected. We deliberately concentrate on high-growth and health-focused categories, and commit to operating in an
efficient, sustainable and responsible manner.
Check out the link below to find out more about Danone in Japan.
Danone Japan is a certified B Corporation and is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability
/ Marital Status / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Danone Japan doesn't just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We're proud to be an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit,
employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all our
employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect.